The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Chronicles

Go down 
+15
TobbanSWE
Gamertag
Pheonix092
Spartan-020
Trotun
spartan123209
dud doodoo
Donny
Purych
Prophet of Reality
KrAzY_TaCoS
Royale
No|R
AvidWriter117
Seath
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:15 pm

i was being sarcastic again....

*cough* failure *uncough*
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:23 pm

* sighs * nvm ok Razz
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Purych
Unngoy
Unngoy
Purych

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:37 am

I am pretty sure the unidentified halo project was halo 3. Well I am more than pretty sure because they announced it like half a year ago. Halo 3 is going to be a flop whether or not billions buy it. And please don't get me started about the movie..... The last good movie based around a game was, hmmm, probably pokemon though it was a show....
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 pm

hehe... but why would Halo 3 be a flop?!?
Back to top Go down
Purych
Unngoy
Unngoy
Purych

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:18 pm

the mp is terrible. So sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Any noob can play it and get into it so there will be no huge gap that separates noobs and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:17 am

ok... first of all... IT WAS THE FUCKING BETA!

have you seen the beta stuff from halo 2?!?! it sucked ass.... also your the ONLY person that ive talked to that thinks that the multiplayer beta was very fast paced and fun....

and technically any noob can get on any game and play...... dont judge games by the beta..... that would be like me judging your looks by your posts.....
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 pm

Purych wrote:
the mp is terrible. So sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Any noob can play it and get into it so there will be no huge gap that separates noobs and everyone else.

im sorry, but you have jumped of the high dive into a dry pool.

Did you actually play the beta?! If you did, than you know how absolutely, terribly wrong you are. Of course, there are certain things, like hit boxes, that help players, but they are required to keep a game fun. Also, the weapons are balanced so much better than Halo 2. The SMG, BR, and Warthog could be tweaked a little bit, but they don't require it, and thats what the beta was for anyway (one reason at least). Also, the game is absolutely mind blowing graphically. I thought that the Beta was amazing, but then I saw the Campaign screeny that was released yesterday...its incredible. It is the best looking game to-date.

That is only the beginning of all the great things about the game. Im sorry but, if you think that Halo 3 is a flop, how can you call yourself a Halo fan?
Back to top Go down
dud doodoo
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:08 pm

They'de better be doing the Halo movie. Die!
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:18 pm

i know what it is going to be. some ppl think this undifined project is going to be an MMO set in the Halo universe.

PS: i love the smilies
Die! WarthogWars Die! afro
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:59 pm

Quote :
I am pretty sure the unidentified halo project was halo 3. Well I am more than pretty sure because they announced it like half a year ago. Halo 3 is going to be a flop whether or not billions buy it. And please don't get me started about the movie..... The last good movie based around a game was, hmmm, probably pokemon though it was a show....
Wrong.
The Unidentified Halo Project is gonna be made by Peter Jackson. Therefore it's not Halo3. Peter Jackson has said he hasnt started on it yet. Peter Jackson has said he plans it to be a trilogy.
Even if the movie isnt as good as the game...who cares! Nothing can ever be as good as Halo1. Peter Jackson is the kind of person who knows what gamers are like. He would never change the game drastically, like Eragon was *shudder*
He also never settles for anything less than amazing graphics-wise.

So i think it'll be really good.
Of course, everyone will think it "didnt live up to the hype". But everyone says that about all movies!
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Quote :
Wrong.
The Unidentified Halo Project is gonna be made by Peter Jackson. Therefore it's not Halo3. Peter Jackson has said he hasnt started on it yet. Peter Jackson has said he plans it to be a trilogy.
Even if the movie isnt as good as the game...who cares! Nothing can ever be as good as Halo1. Peter Jackson is the kind of person who knows what gamers are like. He would never change the game drastically, like Eragon was *shudder*
He also never settles for anything less than amazing graphics-wise.

So i think it'll be really good.
Of course, everyone will think it "didnt live up to the hype". But everyone says that about all movies!

you know your stuff. Peter Jackson will not settle for anything less than spectacular, at least visually. Plus, unlike many game-to-film directors, Jackson is a gamer. He said that he played the Halo gmaes on the set of Lord of the Rings. The script was written by Bungie, i believe, meaning it is an authentic Bungie story. The movie is gonna be awesome.

Also, how many projects are there going right now that are related to Halo?
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Interactive series (?)
unannounced project

is that the list or are the last two the same thing? Somewhere i heard that PJ was doing two projects...other than the movie i mean. Also, no the movie will not begin production under the drirection of PJ. Jackson has said that he only wants to do it with that short film director.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm

there are actually tons of theories.

1)interactive movie
2)MMO
3)Story from canvenant point of view
4)game based on war with space pirates
5)none of the above
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:35 pm

1) I hope to god its not
2) That would be kickass! Do Rot's MMOFPS idea!
3) yah, that would be awesome too. I wanna play as all the species!
4) no... The least you could have done was call them Rebels, Space pirates make it sound retarded

5) 2 words: Grey. Team.
Back to top Go down
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:48 pm

soon halo will be just as over used as star wars Die!
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:24 pm

hehe lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:17 am

no, Halo is much better than Star Wars :-P lol
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:07 am

Thats what they are called in the books, Space Pirates. I swear I'm not making this up, thats their official name.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:10 am

The Space Pirates are before the convenant. There are Rebels in the Halo Universe (and they get nukes), but they dont come till the war with the Convenant. They are two seperate groups. And the rebals arent as exciting in Halo.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:12 am

Purych wrote:
Id like to say they announced the unidentified project after Halo 3 was announced.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 am

...there is an edit button in the top right of your post.
Triple posting is a bit over the top...
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 pm

Good point. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 pm

im sorry spartan123209, but your wrong about the Rebels. The rebels did not come out after the Human-Covenant War. The Spartan program was invented in order to provide a moral boost and strong army to rid the world from Rebels, whether it was to make them stop rebelling, or to kill them.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 pm

It was released to the general public to give a moral boost, but was invented to fight pirates
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:40 pm

That is not true. Pirates are rebels, though of a different sort. Space Pirates sound...fruity to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Have you read "The Fall of Reach". Takes place before the first halo. Space Pirates are in it. You also have to read "The Ghosts of Onyx" to understand the Rebels. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Chronicles   Halo: Chronicles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Chronicles
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next