The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horror movie list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Horror movie list Empty
PostSubject: Horror movie list   Horror movie list Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am

Horror movie list
Friends I like horror movie like Drag Me to Hell. Any one please suggest me some other horror movies list.

Back to top Go down
be_map1512
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Horror movie list Empty
PostSubject: Using comparative linguistic   Horror movie list Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 am

Using comparative linguistic evidence from continental Germanic sources, the 19th century scholar Jacob Grimm proposed the existence of a cognate form of Ēostre among the pre-Christian beliefs of the continental Germanic peoples, whose name he reconstructed as *Ostara.

Since Grimm's time, linguists have identified the goddess as a Germanic form of the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European goddess of the dawn, *Hausos and theories connecting Ēostre with records of Germanic Easter customs (including hares and eggs) have been proposed.

Modern German features the cognate term Ostern, but otherwise, Germanic languages generally use the non-native term pascha for the event (see below).SEO Dallas
search emails address
Back to top Go down

Horror movie list
Page 1 of 1