The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2

Go down 
+8
Donny
Captain-Keyes
talrasha
Rainbow Chicken 28
ORDINATOR
RougeSpartan414
Spartan-020
Spartan 117
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili
Spartan 117

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Spartan-20 Yes you do have to download the maps one at a time(some sites like Halomaps.org, only allows one DL at a time)but one map That i'll suggest(and i'll mention some of the Vehicles on it) Is the map Extinction,has really fast/powerful scorpions,has pelicans,phantoms,the scarab and mythos(mythos is like the UNSC version of the Scarab) Seraph,Longsword,Jets(there really anoyying when there your enemy) and Finally the seraph covie fighter(I have Halo Pc and CE but my disc died and i think my Graphics card isnt good enough no more)
Back to top Go down
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili
Spartan 117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:06 pm

[NR]Spartan Bungie as far as i know WONT Ban you from Online Play.The only way you get banned is from a Server i'll explain it as good as i can(Ive been Banned from TONS of servers*go ahead and laugh*) 1st: you really po the Host off then Second they say they threaten you about getting banned(with tons of swears included) and 3rd: They Ban you from the server:It can be for a limited time or forever until they unban you. Ive banned Many people from my RP servers on Pc and CE when i could play it.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:26 pm

ummm...... spartan 117 you can edit your original posts, so you didnt have to make like four posts in a row.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:36 am

ya i was just about to say the same thing..dangit ordinator Razz... yes spartan plz refrain from double posting and certainly not triple posting or higher...if the posts were that close together plz put them together... so i would like to ask if u would plz edit and put those original ideas in one post

Thanks Smile ,
Prophet of Reality

P.S. at the bottom of ur post when u are editing it there is an options button.. if u open that up there is a "delete post" button... u can delete all the other posts like that....
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:59 am

hahahahaha yeah I'm pretty fast. i watch this site almost as often as you and Avid i reckon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:16 am

hehe good... wat a dedicated user Smile
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:24 am

Spartan 117 wrote:
[NR]Spartan Bungie as far as i know WONT Ban you from Online Play.The only way you get banned is from a Server i'll explain it as good as i can(Ive been Banned from TONS of servers*go ahead and laugh*) 1st: you really po the Host off then Second they say they threaten you about getting banned(with tons of swears included) and 3rd: They Ban you from the server:It can be for a limited time or forever until they unban you. Ive banned Many people from my RP servers on Pc and CE when i could play it.
So you mean i will only get banned from that game not all other games?
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:36 pm

Spartan 117 wrote:
Actually Custom Edition was made by Microsoft and Bungie...The maps are just Modded/ Made by people and Yes you can Drive the Scarab in Custom Edition and pretty much Anything

Microsoft and Bungie did NOT make Custom Edition. Custom Edition is an unoficial expansion made by a group called "The Ghost".
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:03 pm

ok thanks for the info anyways im thinkin bout going and gettin me a map with a scarab in it.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:22 pm

Get extinxtion
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:24 am

Will I get banned if I get it or do I have to do something specific?
Back to top Go down
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili
Spartan 117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:42 pm

No you wont get banned ive played Custom Edition for more than 2 Years and Microsoft hasnt banned me..But you gotta have Halo Pc installed and i think you also need your CD Key
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:28 am

I have both I think.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:01 pm

well you should be good then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2   Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Fav. Vehicle? From H1,Custom Edition,or H2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2