The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got Life Problems, tell them here!

Go down 
+7
Spartan-420
Trotun
AvidWriter117
ryknow69
Rainbow Chicken 28
ORDINATOR
figyfu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Got Life Problems, tell them here! Empty
PostSubject: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:07 pm

ahhh, i started this in spite of my horrible family problems. My family are heavy christians, meaning, "No sex before marriage" i have broken that, long ago, and they now react during a visit, my sister calling me a slut and whore, mom throwing me out, and is now living with a friend about 1/2 block from ryknow in case i need a hug, i am only partially christian, like ry, i only believe in parts of the bible, not all of it.

and for others, please discuss your life problems

ty, im going to go get drunk and be held by derek
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:23 pm

sounds a bit like my dads side of the family, we don't talk to them for basically the same reasons (heavily Christian) except they hate my mum for being Lutheran (may not be correct spelling) i think there is something wrong with Heavily Christian people.

i wish you well with your real life situation. have fun getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am

I'm same as ORD, my Dad doesn't talk to his family...but that's coz his sister is an idiot who changes husbands like she changes her underwear, his half-sisters don't speak to him, his stepmum has gone loony (as far as I know), his Dad died, and I dunno what his deal with his Mum is. All I know is that she got angry when my mum had me and I was a girl.

But as for your family Fig...I can't condone getting drunk as a way of solving your problems. I personally prefer talking stuff out while sober. But that's just my opinion. I don't force other people to pay attention to my beliefs and whatever, unlike what your family appears to do.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:30 am

hehehe our beliefs are rather the same (its my religion).

i would offer to be like a religious person you could talk to (my religion is very understanding unless i don't want it to be) but you wouldn't like to do that. none of my members talk to me as a religious leader, people don't seem to need it. except for me. (hence the religion

(people don't mind if i ramble on about my problems with crap in here right? if you do I'll shut up now)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:39 am

I don't need to talk to you as a religious leader, I have you as my non-legal, sentimentally-based figurative husband. Smile
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:11 am

*cough st cough alk cough er cough* damn horrible throat problems *cough in cough sa cough ne cough* wow, but yes ORD u are able to ramble on, hence the title name, "tell" but my prob aint religous, i just feel like shit from a my friend, sent her flowers =/ costed me $100 for a vase of 30 roses.

and chick, she gets drunk as in takes 2 beers, figy is kinda short *miget love* like only about say the height of a 15 year old, so about 2 beers knocks her up with little damage.

chick, thats one fucked up familiy history =o nice.......simily/metaphor/forgot the damn thing's name with his sister, hope your's gets better,

heavy chrsitians are those whove read the bible, and believe word for word. AND also pass the religoun to others, with a threat, iv had this in my town "You aren't christian baby, oh, you'll burn in hell," they say a summarized version like this "Be chrsitian and happy, or be a satanist, and go STRAIGHT to hell!"
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:21 am

thats some expensive flowers ( more so cause in Australia that would be more) i hope the cough don't get too bad for you.

Figy has one up on me, i can't get drunk, my body will refuse strong alcohols making me have weird reactions, i can only have vodka cruisers and Wines which can't get me very drunk.

ah thats why my religion is just so good, you can chose where you want to go, some people want hell and others don't, i made it so i can't go to hell cause even as a little person i had sinned and was going to hell, i personally have reasons to support it too. (though my religion changes with time cause its all about what i say so yeah)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:27 am

u a luth, wow, neva tought
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:36 am

no i have to be Roman Catholic seriously. but unofficially I'm my own religion and i have members, one is Chicken, a few of her friends, my sister and some of her friends, my friends. i even have a "Holy Broken Relic" being my broken book of names (one of the members stepped on it and broke it, and now it can only be handled by me)

anyway my mum is a Lutheran and thats why dads side of the family hates the marriage (that and dads mum is a bitch and so is his sister). we might start talking to them once dads mum is dead though. so yeah my life's problem could be fixed with time, any other problems are fixed when i talk with Rainbow Chicken.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:38 am

fixed by killing, ill get Jimmy, he can get u a HM
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:39 am

oh we aren't in much of a rush so yeah.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:42 am

so u want her to live *leaves comp* back, i told him not to get the HM
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 am

I seem to have zero reaction to alcohol...some people were rather chocked with how much I drank at ORD's 18th and didn't even get tipsy...

I know it's not really a problem, but I can now make coffee! BOO-YAH! So any of y'all who fly over to visit me can have a free cappucino if I'm working. Smile

Yanoe, my aunt and uncle had the same thing with some Heavy Christians. They have lived together for eight years, have two kids, and aren't married. So yeah, they got some abuse a while back from some local Christians who told them that they would burn in Hell for their sins.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:54 am

hehehehehe when religious people come around to my place trying to get me to join them or trying to teach me about their religion, i try to get them to join mine right back. its funny. thats a good way to deal with local Christians i reckon, ignore them, they are saying what THEY believe, you should listen to what YOU believe. if you achieve all your standards (I.E. you are as religious as you want to be, your happy with things) then that should be all that matters, why live up to be what someone else wants when you can live to be who you want.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:23 pm

u just learned how to make coffee *stares at chicken and then laughs* 0 effect achohol, idts u are killing massive amounts of brain cells if u drink massive amounts, 2nd, u could have a high deterance to achohol due to the kidney and filteration of blood quickens and you might of a clear vents that filter all liquid, =D health, what a mistery
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:33 am

I actually think it might be coz I come from a family of heavy drinkers so over time we might have developed a slight tolerance. Wink

And I refer to coffee as in cappuciones, mochas, all the delightful stuff you get in cafes. Smile
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:26 pm

I have some tiny problems.

* I have stopped believing in a lot of religious stuff lately, and my dad strongly dislikes that.
*My parents expect me to become a doctor or something, but i want to be a writer. They want me to go to school and get good grades and go to college, but i dont see the point. They dont allow me to play video games, but I kinda want to become a video game programmer too...
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:49 pm

yeah religion seems to be quiet a common problem with families i've noticed.

i don't see whats wrong with being a writer, some writers are richer than doctors, and they are just as important, how many people would be bored without stories. same goes for Game programmers, they can be really rich, and could you imagine what a state the world would be in without computer games. where i live you would have gangs left right and center, Teens would just go nuts around here (and most likely everywhere). both writers and game programmers are very important, there is more than enough people in colleges (most who would be less successful than you if you did become a writer/programmer).
Back to top Go down
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Christian hating other sects of christianity. Thoughts like that make me hate the human race.

*Anyway i don'[t condone them for disliking the fact you're faith in God is swaying. But I can understand. My parents don't know yet.
*Well I'm with them about school. It can look good on an application that you have earned at least bachlors and hard working Wink The rest...well parents always have to give their kids a hard time. ~sighs~
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:27 pm

some can go a little over board though, my dad is in the army and he treated his kids with more like people at work than his kids. in my opinion parents are suppose to support your ideas and your individual wants, not make you into the person they always wanted that you don't like.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 am

I believe that the world as a whole is becoming less attached to religion...except for Muslims, but only coz their rules and stuff are so terribly strict.

As for your parentals telling you what to do...tell them politely to stick it up their jumper. One of my uncles got depressed coz his parentals forced him to do nursing instead of whatever it was he wanted to do. I think he found a way of combining both his wants and his parents wants. Maybe you could become a journalist for a medical magazine?

And then there's the parents that aren't there at all. From 2000 until a year ago, my dad was rather depressed (not clinically diagnosed, but ya could tell, yanoe?) and so didn't really do much with us kids, he didn't treat us real well. it's not like we were abused or nothing, but...he just wasn't supportive and warm, like parents are supposed to be.

Avid, have you sat down and discussed the sitch with your parentals yet?
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:17 am

?*everyone looks at avid* did u?
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Nah. While religion is important on Holidays, it barely has any affect on the rest of our lives, so I think it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I like going to temple, and saying prayers and stuff, so my dad shouldnt get too angry.

As for the school stuff: i think going to college would be a good idea anyway. I'll just see it through. I have plenty of time to think things over.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:25 am

Yeah, but you don't want to be stuck in a job that you hate. At the end of the day, your parentals can't control your life forever and you have to go in your own direction, do what you want to do, elsewise you'll just wind up another statistic instead of possibly being famous for something you truly feel passionate about.

That's why I quit my old job and started this new one. I was bored at the other one, and even though I was scared of leaving my comfort zone to work with food, I did it and I love this new job so yeah. Smile
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:17 am

where u work?

avid has 3 years to think about college
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Life Problems, tell them here!   Got Life Problems, tell them here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got Life Problems, tell them here!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next