The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jokes 'Uncensored '

Go down 
+7
spartan123209
AvidWriter117
Rainbow Chicken 28
ORDINATOR
ryknow69
Afthotstreak719
talrasha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:22 pm

lol i ment more the ones on the forum and some of them are bad but mainly just very disrespectfull
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:24 pm

ehh i dont think they care, as long as they're funny
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:25 pm

no there not really that funny. nvm got some more johnny jokes though

Little Johnny is taking a shower with his mother and says, "Mom, what are those things on your chest!?" Unsure of how to reply, she tells Johnny to ask his dad at breakfast tomorrow, quite certain the matter would be forgotten.

Johnny didn't forget. The following morning he asked his father the same question. His father, always quick with the answers, says, "Why Johnny, those are balloons. When your mommy dies, we can blow them up and she'll float to heaven." Johnny thinks that's neat and asks no more questions.

A few weeks later, Johnnys' dad comes home from work a few hours early. Johnny runs out of the house crying hysterically, "Daddy! Daddy! Mommy's dying!!" His father says, "Calm down son! Why do you think Mommy's dying?" "Uncle Harry is blowing up Mommys' balloons and she's screaming, "Oh God, I'm coming!"

Little Johnny was sitting in class one day. All of the sudden, he needed to go to the bathroom. He yelled out,"Miss Jones, I need to take a piss!!"

The teacher replied, "Now, Johnny, that is NOT the proper word to use in this situation. The correct word you want to use is 'urinate.'

Please use the word 'urinate' in a sentence correctly, and I will allow you to go."

Little Johnny thinks for a bit, then says, "You're an eight, but if you had bigger tits, you'd be a ten!!!"

One night Little Johnny was really scared sleeping by himself at camp, so he sprints out of his tent and runs to his teachers tent and asks "Miss can I please sleep with you tonight ?".

His teacher replies "NO"

Johnny moans and says "But my mummy lets me".

"OK then, just for tonight" the teacher replies.

Johnny jumps into bed with her and asks "Miss can I please play with your belly button with my finger".

She again says "NO".

"But my mummy lets me" says Johnny again.

"Well I suppose it's OK" replies the teacher.

Things are silent for a few minutes until the teacher leaps up screaming "THAT'S NOT MY BELLY BUTTON"

Little Johnny replies "It aint my finger either".

Little Johnny sees his mother walk out of the shower and sees her vagina.

He asks her what it is and she embarassed replies, "Oh, that's mommy's black sponge."

A few days later, Johnny spills a glass of milk on the floor and says, "Mommy, I need your black sponge to mop up the milk!"

She replies, "I lost it, honey."

A couple of days later, he comes running up to her and says, "Mommy, I found your black sponge!" Mystified, she says, "Where, honey?"

Little Johnny says, "It's over at Mrs. Johnson's house, and Daddy's washing his face in it!"

Little Johnny's father asked him, "Do you know about the birds and the bees?"

"I don't want to know!" little Johnny said, bursting into tears.

Confused, the father asked little Johnny what was wrong.

"Oh dad," Little Johnny sobbed, "At age six I got the 'there's no Santa' speech. At age seven I got the 'there's no Easter bunny' speech. Then at age 8 you hit me with the 'there's no tooth fairy' speech! If you're going to tell me now that grown-ups don't really F***, I've got nothing left to live for!"

In school one day, the teacher decided that in science class she would teach about the elements. So she stood in the front of the class and said, "Children, if you could have one raw element in the world what would it be?"

Little Stevie raised his hand and said, "I would want gold, because gold is worth a lot of money and I could buy a Porsche."

The teacher nodded and called on little Susie.

Little Susie said, "I would want platinum, because platinum is worth more than gold and I could buy a Corvette"

The teacher smiled and then called on Little Johnny.

Little Johnny stood up and said, "I would want silicon."

The teacher said, "Why Johnny?"

He responded by saying, "Because my mom has two bags of it and you should see all the sports cars outside our house!"

In school Mrs. Rogers was playing a word game with the kids.

She would shout out a letter and then pick on a student, and the student would pick a word that starts with the letter.

Mrs. Rogers said the letter "B" and Johnny raised his hand.

Since Mrs. Rogers thought he'd say bitch She called on Sally instead. Sally said Ball

Mrs. Rogers said the letter "P", and Johnny raised his hand again.

Since Mrs. Rogers thought he'd say Pussy, she called on Frank, who said paper.

Finally, Mrs. Rogers said the letter "R", and again Johnny raised his hand.

Mrs. Rogers couldn't think of a bad word that started with "R" so she picked Johnny.

Johnny hesitated and said "Rat" .... "A Big Mother F***ing Rat"

Little Johnny's father said, "let me see your report card."
Johnny replied, "I don't have it."
"Why not?" His father asked.
"My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."

Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"

Little Mary was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Mary?"
"My goldfish died," replied Mary tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."
The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"
Mary patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."

At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny seemed especially interested when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.
Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, "Johnny what is the matter?"
Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."

Little Johnny returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.
"Why?" asks the father.
"The teacher asked 'How much is 2 x 3?' I said 6.
"But that's right!"
"Then she asked me 'How much is 3 x 2?'
"What's the fuXXing difference?" asks the father.
"That's what I said!"

"What's the usual tip?" a man growled when Little Johnny delivered his pizza.
"Well," Little Johnny replied, "this is my first delivery, but the other guys said that if I got a quarter out of you, I'd be doing great."
"That so?" grunted the man. "In that case, here's five dollars."
"Thanks," Little Johnny said, "I'll put it in my college fund."
"By the way, what are you studying?" asked the man.
"Applied psychology," replied Little Johnny.

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother gently rubbed cold cream on her face.
"Why are you rubbing cold cream on your face, Mommy?" he asked.
"To make myself beautiful," said his mother.
A few minutes later, she began removing the cream with a tissue.
"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"

It was the first day of third grade in a new town for Little Johnny. As a test, his teacher went around the room and asked each of the students to count to 50. Some did very well, counting as high as 30 or 40 with just a few mistakes. Others couldn’t get past 20. Little Johnny, however, did extremely well; he counted past 50, right up to 100 without any mistakes. He was so excited that he ran home and told his Dad how well he had done.
His dad nodded and told him, "That’s because you are from Alabama, son."
The next day, in Language Class, the teacher asked the students to recite the alphabet. It’s third grade, so most could make it half way through without much trouble. Some made it to S or T, but Little Johnny rattled off the alphabet perfectly right to the end. That evening, Johnny once again bragged to his Dad about his prowess in his new school.
His Dad, knowingly, explained to him, "That’s because you are from Alabama, son."
The next day, after Physical Education, the boys were taking showers. Johnny noted that, compared to the other boys in his grade, he seemed overly "well endowed." This confused him. That night he told his dad, "Dad, they all have little tiny ones, but mine is ten times bigger than theirs. Is that because I’m from Alabama?" he asked.
"No, son," explained his Dad, "That’s because you’re 18."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 pm

A married couple were driving down the country highway not speaking due to a previous argument, when they passed a field of mules, goats and pigs.
"Relatives of yours?" the man asked sarcastically.
"Yes," replied his wife. "In-laws."
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:13 am

nice one chick, =D aft, im having to go to store often for paper, you on fire, ppl love them =\ too much i think, buttttttttttt, they pay me for paper, and i give u full credit
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 pm

hahahahaha good to hear
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:25 am

Two fish are sitting in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "Can you drive this thing?"
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:36 am

hahahahaha thats good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Time for more jokes:
_________
A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his 5th grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms. "Now, class. Observe closely the worms," said the professor first putting a worm into the water. The worm in the water writhed about, happy as a worm in water could be. The second worm, he put into the whiskey. It writhed painfully, and it quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail. "Now, what lesson can we derive from this experiment?" the professor asked.
Little Johnny raised his hand and wisely responded, "Drink whiskey and you won't get worms!"

A Sunday School teacher of preschoolers was concerned that her students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. She wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that he grew up, etc. So she asked her class, "Where is Jesus today?" Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven." Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart." Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!!!" The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. Finally, she gathered her wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this. Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells, "Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!"

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in grades and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of this. The teacher says, "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can leave early today." Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."
The teacher asked, "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"
Before Johnny could open his mouth, Susie said, "Abraham Lincoln."
The teacher said "That's right Susie, you can go home."
Johnny was MAD that Susie had answered the question first.
The teacher asked another question, "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"
Before Johnny could open his mouth, Mary said, "Martin Luther King".
The teacher said, "That's right Mary, you can go."
Johnny was even madder than before.
The teacher asked, "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"
Before Johnny could open his mouth, Nancy said, "John F. Kennedy".
The teacher said, "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."
Johnny was BOILING mad that he had not been able to answer to any of the questions.
Then the teacher turned her back and Johnny said, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"
The teacher turned around and asked, "WHO SAID THAT?"
Johnny said, BILL CLINTON, CAN I GO NOW?"

Johnny was visiting a friend of his in New York during the winter. He and his friend went outside to play in the snow. After about an hour, his friend's mother called them back inside and had them remove their galoshes and gloves. Johnny's friend's mom was a tall voluptuous, woman who would warm her son's hands by putting them between her thighs. So as usual, when her son came in from playing in the snow, she asked if his hands were cold, to which he replied "yes." She then put them together and stuck them between her warm thighs. After a few minutes, she asked "are they warm yet?" and the little boy said "yes." Johnny watched his friend and waited his turn. His friend's mom then asked him if his hands were cold, to which he replied, "Yes." So she took his hands, put them together and stuck them between her thighs. After a few minutes she asked if his hands were "warm yet" and he said "yes." So she took them out. Johnny continued to stand there with a sly shit eating grin on his face. When the mom asked "well what is it now, Johnny? What's wrong? Johnny looked up at her and replied "My ears are cold too!"

A father came home from a long business trip to find his son riding a new 21 speed mountain bike. "Where did you get the money for the bike? It must have cost $300," he asked.

"Easy, Dad," little Johnny replied. "I earned it hiking."

"Come on Johnny," the father said. "Tell me the truth."

"That is the truth," Johnny replied. "Every night you were gone, Mom's boss, Mr. Reynolds, would come over to see Mom. He'd give me a $20 bill and tell me to take a hike!"

Little Johnny is approached by the lifeguard at the public swimming pool. "You're not allowed to pee in the pool," said the lifeguard. "I'm going to report you."

"But everyone pees in the pool," said Little Johnny.

"Maybe," said the lifeguard, "but not from the diving board!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 am

I feel really sorry for any kid actually named Johnny...

Two hydrogen atoms are in a bar.
"I've lost my electron," the first one says.
"Are you sure?" the other asks.
"Yes, I'm positive."
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:14 pm

hahaha nice
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:18 am

"Mummy, mummy, why is Daddy running in zig-zags?"
"Shut up and keep shooting."
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:51 pm

nice...

A little boy goes up to his father and asks: "Dad, what's the difference between hypothetical and reality?"

The father replies: "Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs and ask your mother if she'd have sex with the mailman for $500,000."

The boy goes and asks his mother: "Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?" The mother replies: "Hell yes I would!"

The little boy returns to his father: "Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'"

The father then says: "Okay, now go and ask your older sister if she'd have sex with her principal for $500,000."

The boy asks his sister: "Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?" The sister replies: "Hell yes I would!"

He returns to his father: "Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'"

The father answers: "Okay son, here's the deal: Hypothetically, we're millionaires, but in reality, we're just living with a couple of whores."

Men Are Just Happier People--
What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours..
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack..
You can be President.
You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them..
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You know stuff about tanks.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original color.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
One wallet and one color for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:29 am

how do u get 4 gay guys onto a bar stool?
turn it upside down.

wots a hindu?
lays eggs bro.

y wouldnt the duck eat its food?
its head was stappled 2 the floor.

how do u unload a trailer full of babies?
with a pitch fork.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:10 am

best was the first
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:13 am

What do you get when you ask a politician to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"?
Three different answers.

A butcher just out of trade school, applies for and gets, a job in North- West America, skinning and cutting up the kills of local hunters. The first job he gets is to cut up a moose to put in the freezer. He finally gets the moose cut up and is putting it into bags and marking them with the contents - chops, rump steak, ribs, sirloin, etc. When he finishes with the stuff he knows, he is left with a pile of unidentifiable parts. At a loss as to what to do with them, he finally puts them all into one bag and labels them......moosellanious.

Teacher: If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have?
Vincent: One dollar.
Teacher (sadly): You don't know your arithmetic.
Vincent (sadly): You don't know my father.

Do you know what an Australian kiss is?
It's like a French kiss, but it's "down under".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:09 pm

i think one of the little johnny ones was similar to the vincent one.

btw the last one is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:30 pm

In a small town court trial, a grandmother is on the stand.

"Mrs. Smith, do you recognise me?" the prosecutor asks.
"Why yes I do," Mrs. Smith replies. "I've known you since you were a boy and I am very disappointed. You lie and have cheated on your wife."
The prosecutor feels uncomfortable. "Do you recognise the defence lawyer?"
"Yes, I've known him since he was a boy as well. He lies, steals and as ceated on his wife three times this year," Mrs. Smith replies.

The judge then asks for the prosecutor and the defence lawyer to approach the bench, and they do. He says, "If either of you two clowns ask her if she recognises me, I will send you both to jail."
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:06 pm

hahahaha nice
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Many of these jokes are inappropriate.
A single serious complaint, and I will take them off, sorry guys.

As for now, i am putting a discretion in the title.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:58 pm

see people i told you a lot of the ones i was putting up were inappropriate.

Anyway avid i think lots of people are fine with it. i mean majority of people that constantly post have posted in here and seem to be fine with it. plus they are just jokes they aren't ment badly or anything. just think of this as an uncut comedy central lol.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:21 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, <=*( ok, as long as we get a chance, <_< >_> no1 complain Razz

(replying to avid)

he he he, nice, uncut.

(replying to aft)
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:21 am

Here is a knock knock joke:

Knock Knock
Whos there
Interupting cow
interupting cow-
MOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 am

hahahahaha nice...

avid can i change your title to just 'jokes uncensored'? cause i dunno the title you put up doesn't look good.. what do the rest of you jokies think
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:55 pm

aft's idea _| avids _
........................................|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes 'Uncensored '   Jokes 'Uncensored ' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes 'Uncensored '
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next