The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ryknow's Turn 1   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:55 pm

ok, H11=Yard
H10=Indust
I11=Indus
1 Elite group/unit from H11 to G11, "March Forth, To Talrasha Deep!" =D and if i do think i can so, ill add my FREE grunt squad to go with them, addin another 1, sooooo, 2 grunts, 1 elite, total cash spent, ill use Human terms, also, i do believe i get 10 creds for indust on a hill? plz inform me of any wronge things, i will use this 'Chart' in the future turns

Buildings:
B1=HQ
H11=Barr
H10=Indust
I11=Indust

Purchases:
Indust=$20
Indust=$20
Grunt Squad/Unit=$10
Elite Squad/Unit=$21

Cash Flow:
ST=$100
SP=$71
RE=$29
FU=$35
TO=$64 Left

Troop Movement:
1 Grunt Squa/Unit=H11 to G11

i think thats it,, i think u should be able to conquer squares, or did u already make a rule for that, if not, my idea is going to be posted in the Signups section

Last edited by ryknow69 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:32 pm

well moving onto a vacant square you essentially "conquer" it and by defeating enemies on their squares you "conquer" it to so yeah thats covered. new units don't move till next turn (i'll specify that in the rules) and building effects ie bonus resources from industry don't take effect till next turn as well (will add)

so yeah you can move your start grunts but the brought stuff will have to move in next turn.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:45 pm

kk, ill edit it, to keep track, ALSO, u keep them conquered AFTER u leave it, thats shit fu-ck no, id use my idea for LASTing squares
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:58 pm

well there is no one to "take down your flag" if you leave so why not make it you still own it after you leave. the only reason why its vacant to start with is cause its the start.

and what idea of "LASTing" squares i saw your idea for conquering squares?

oh you also got an income of $40 and you should have ended up with $69 i think. i forgot to specify what bonus hills gave (doubles resources and then a plasma generator will double that again up to $20)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 pm

ok, PG's double income in all? u F***ing lost me, ok, each square u own gives u $5, a PG gives u $10, so i get a total of $35, after this turn ill get......$240????? cause it doubles 2wice cause i have 2 pgs? wtf??????????????????

just make a PG give u 10, and if on good square 20, so id get $55?

ahhh, i think i got it, i get $35 this round, and $55 next round
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:22 pm

here is a game that is fery familar, and i get most of my ideas from

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/deadlock/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;summary
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 pm

(double posting on the behalf of Talrasha)

firstly from me, i think we should play it as you don't lose territories if you leave them vacant afterwards for now. we can talk about it and stuff after our little test. and second do you want to change your movement keeping in mind you won't lose squares you leave vacant (unless someone else attacks it)

now from Talrasha as he can not make it due to a family emergency.

he will move Grunts from I15 to H15, I14 to I13, J15 to I15, J14 to I14. build Build Plasma Generator on J13 and buy 3 Elite on I15

(I'll update the map and start turn two once i know if there are any more changes you want to make to your turn 1 Ry)

(ok with the resources part what I'm trying to say is that each square has a base of $5 per turn, Hills for you will give an extra $5 changing the base to $10. Building a plasma generator doubles whatever the base vaule is so if you build the "PG" on normal grass the square now gives $10, on a Hill it will give $20 it just doubles the base.)

(your right it is complex and I'll change it to PG's just give $10 Hills give $10 and everywhere else $5 (and for humans they get Trees $10 instead of Hills). so to sum it up you still get $40 next round you will get $65 by my count.)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:43 pm

RESTART: If you have read the 1st post, edited to say, "Please look on page 3, 3rd post." You will find this is were the game restarts, please place your turns here in the chart fasion I use, thank you.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Turn: 1
Commander: ryknow69

Buildings:
B1=Temple
H11=Yard
H10=Generator
I11=Generator

Purchases:
Generator=$20
Generator=$20
Grunt Squad/Unit=$10
Elite Squad/Unit=$21

Cash Flow:
Starting=$100
Spent=$71
Remaining=$29
Fund Rise=$35
Total Remaining=$64 Left

Troop Movement:
1 Grunt Squad/Unit=H11 to G11

Attacking:
None

Please follow all this table graph, including Turn and Commander
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 am

You should have had a PM about this too i think, i asked you a question in it, that affects the game.

ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Thinking back about this idea, It was far too complex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)   Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Command and Control (Beta Test Slot)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2