The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess what song this is from!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seath
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Guess what song this is from! Empty
PostSubject: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm

You guys guess what songs the following lines are from. The person who gets both right gets to start 2 new lines.

Here it is:
All the things come back to you, sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, sing for the tear....... sing with me, just for today, never tommorow the good lord's gonna take you away

the part after that would give it away

second song

son can you play me a memory, im not really sure how it goes but its sad and its sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger mans clothes.

NO COUNTRY SONGS!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!! Die! ----------- <country music>
Back to top Go down
Purych
Unngoy
Unngoy
Purych

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:39 am

first one is aerosmith, sing for the moment!

EDIT: ha lol! I put that, i meant dream on. stupid eminem

second one is billy joel, piano man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assuming I am right (I am 95% if not more sure).......

Song 1:

So fed up what's with the scenes, observe and leave instead, this pity wagon penetrates my skin, so sensitive, makes me sick....

Song 2:

Oh, I go off like a gun.. like a loaded weapon, bang, bang, bang grip me in your hands, so here we go again it echoes in my head bang, bang, bang grip me in your hands....

They are pretty easy if you know the songs... The second one is cheap so... HINT: From my home town and its not stupid Nelly Fertado. If you cant get it, I put up a third one...

Song 3:

All I know is what it did take to make this, all I am is what it will take to break this, light it up now, light it up now....
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:32 pm

hip Hop sucks classic rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Seath
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Someone finally answered. You got them right.

What do you mean spartan?
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 pm

his lines sounded like hip hop and i was merely expressing my opinion about hip hop.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 am

VPIP = Voluntarily put money in pot also means how many percent of hands play
PFR = Preflop raise, how many percent of hands raise preflop
AF = Aggression factor is calculated as : (Raises + Bets) /Calls
HD = How many hands play

Fashion Prom Dresses
Kjoler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what song this is from!   Guess what song this is from! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what song this is from!
Page 1 of 1