The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spartans in Halo3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Spartans in Halo3 Empty
PostSubject: Spartans in Halo3   Spartans in Halo3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 am

I dont think this is a surprise to anyone but here it is.

just got the September Edition of OXM and they have confirmed more Spartans for Halo 3 although they are AI controlled!

This is a quote from the magazine " The Chief is not to be messed with, and neither are the other spartan super soliders in the game. Halo 3 marks the frist apperance of the class of bionic warrior outside the Halo novels. We often thought Master chief might be the last one left, but in Halo 3 we saw plenty of new ones in halo 3, Some look very similar but there infact different configurations of the Mjolnir battle armour, You will be able to customise your apperance in multiplayer, but in Campaign mode you will see the armour being worn by AI contolled spartans.

Dont know if this is old so sorry if it is but its new to me!
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Spartans in Halo3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartans in Halo3   Spartans in Halo3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:18 pm

I hadnt heard that.
Back to top Go down

Spartans in Halo3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maw :: Halo 3 :: Halo 3 Discussion-
Jump to: