The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite weapon combo?

Go down 
+3
ORDINATOR
AvidWriter117
talrasha
7 posters

am i a noob because i use a sniper rifle and rocket launcher?
yes
What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_lcap80%What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
maybe
What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
who cares
What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_lcap20%What is your favorite weapon combo? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

What is your favorite weapon combo? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:30 pm

hehehehehehehehe, this is not included in "What is your favorite weapon?" mine is sniper and rocket. call me noob if you wish, but that is merely your opinion and is irrelevant to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 pm

Depends on how you use it, i guess.
If you get said weapons on Blood Gulch, walk across the map, grap an overshield, then just go storm their base: Yes, you are a n0000b in my standards.
Now, if you Stand atop your base, and shoot people who have no idea you can see them in their Active Camo: No, you arent half bad.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:17 pm

i say your not a noob cause i dont believe the use of any weapon make a person a noob its their skill/atitude. and even then i wouldnt say noob i would say newbie if you had low skill (which i know you dont) or a pain if you had a bad atitude.

oh and my favorite weapons combo is probably sniper rifle and beam rifle (just both snipers cause i become the demon when i have a sniper. Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:23 pm

i would have to agree with avid... it depends on how u use it...
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:53 pm

I like the energy sword and either the beam rifle/sniper rifle/rocket launcher. it depends on the situation. Usually the beam rifle wins.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:07 pm

umm i would like to point out something.... umm talrasha ur title is kinda confusing it ask wat ur fav combo is... but u are asking in ur post if u are a noob cause u use a SR and RL... idk but can u change the title or are u actually asking ppl who their fav combo is... i am confuzzled Razz
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:46 pm

the poll i think is an added part cause he saw the noob discussions in the other topic im pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:58 pm

ordinator is rite. in the forum, i am asking people wot their fav combo is, and that poll is just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:09 am

ok then....Razz well i dont really have a combo.. but i guess the weapons i like to use the most are the BR and SR...
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 am

I love to use BR/Shotty. Sniper/Shotty is a lot of fun too, especially in Halo 3. But, really, it depends on the level. On Elongation-type maps, I usually use any combo of Shotgun, BR, and SMG(s). On long maps, I try to use any combo of Shutgun, BR, and Sniper. Confused yet? yea? Thought so.
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:34 am

I put who cares, because so what you get called n00b so what they are just whiners who think thats those weapons are for lessers and cowardly, but no you aren't a noob.
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:03 pm

is there anyone else who wonts to say something here, it looks bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon combo?   What is your favorite weapon combo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite weapon combo?
Page 1 of 1