The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tira'Ferma

Go down 
+6
[NR] Spartan
talrasha
RougeSpartan414
Prophet of Reality
spartan123209
AvidWriter117
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:42 pm

everything and alittle more what he said
Back to top Go down
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 am

Then add some more Ry. =)

But be nice.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:27 pm

there, now i cant add =P
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Quote :
3] I'm reading though, and I can sort of grasp
how Tira'Ferma is laid out. But I wonder about how you refer to Earth
then Tira'Ferma sometimes, so I'll assume you'll be connecting them
somehow other than referring to the reader so directly. (that sounds
confusing, do you know what I'm trying to say?)
Wow, they will definitely be connected sometime in the near future. Actually, in the next chapter. But you won't really know what happened until the end of the book.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Works for me Avid. =)

@Ry I"m confused
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:53 am

History
Part II

When the world began, it was pure; empty. Its imperfections had yet to manifest themselves. In essence, it was the cliché white on white; often associated with heaven or one’s conscience. It did have one important characteristic, however.
Physics in a world are the most important force in existence. Eventually, the physics change a world; build up land masses and darken the sky. They create land, water, air, and fire. The building blocks of life are constructed with even smaller bricks.
Hills, mountains, valleys, rivers, lakes, ravines; the land is built with all available materials.
There are some who believe in a ‘higher power’. An omniscient being, who created the gods themselves. If this were true, that omnipotent, omnicogniscent being would have to be cruel. Was it his plan to have beings suffer for eternity?
It is unknown whether a being exists, or whether the gods were spontaneously called into existence.

The Gods and Demons crawled from the pits of the Void, into the world of Tira’Ferma. Their thoughts and beliefs were raw, unformed. It took millennia for them to become sapient, and learn their true potential.
In truth, they can be compared to rival tribes. They despised each other, and fought over meager amounts of land, simply for the sake of fighting. But when challenged by an outside force, they will stand together.
When they became sapient, the good and the evil separated. Demons moved into underground lairs; Gods moved their kingdoms into the sky, above the clouds and mountains. Both Gods and Demons looked upon each other with malice.
Because of the large differences in virtue, the Gods and Demons went to war. Their battles shook the land, flattened mountains and raised oceans. The details of these battles have never been recorded, and most information about them is mere speculation.
And so, the history of those battles is lost.

Hundreds of years after the beginning of the war, the Gods realized that it was getting them no where. People died, but for what reason?
And so, the Gods created mankind to fight their war for them. Tall, bipedal sapiens with arms like tree trunks and a mind like a machine. The beauty of their creation startled the makers themselves.
But mankind was not tame. Their brain ran too fast for them to obey orders without thought; even when given by a god. That questionable mind has been their downfall since they were born.

Watcher, God of Life, had the chance to reconstruct them, but decided against it. Truly, he reasoned, an even greater objective can be accomplished with a true, self aware, thinking being. He fell in love with his creation, and promised to keep them safe.
In them, he carved out a heart; into it, he poured all his wisdom and virtues, in the hope that they may defeat their enemies through tongue rather than muscle.
Speech, however, is not man’s way. Their magnificent cities rose to terrible heights, and were cast down time and time again by their enemies.
But that was before Ragnarok.
The largest city ever to grace Tira’Ferma, Ragnarok’s tallest building stood an impressive one hundred meters in the air. Its walls were completed in no more than sixty hours, and doubly fortified in another twenty. The walls were manned with six hundred humans, and a hundred more owned chariots and crossbows within spitting distance of the gates.
A dozen scout outposts were spread throughout the surrounding land, to warn the city against invasion. And for quite a while, it worked. The city prospered, and the Demons bothered them no longer.
But the gods were not pleased with humanity. Their creation did not do as they intended. Therefore, more creatures were created.
Watcher was not pleased when the gods created their own life, defying his power, usurping his throne. And so, he placed a blight upon those creatures, cursing them with limited life, along with humanity.
Elementals, Cave Dwellers, Angels, and Goblins were created, along with many others. Various gods poured their hearts into the creations, and infuriated Watcher in the process.
The Demons noticed this, and released their anger upon the world. Disease spread through the world like famine. Werewolves, Vampires, Living Dead. Goblins changed into Orks, becoming skinnier and more ravenous. Some Elementals were forced to change their minds, and moved to defend the Demons.
Watcher sat upon his throne and wept for his children. They gods saw their faults, and begged his forgiveness. They were not forgiven. The blood was on their hands.
But Watcher did act upon their words. From the soil, he created Men and Elementals and Cave Dwellers, along with Dwarves.
War waged upon land. Men fought Werewolves, made from their own brethren. Hundreds died every day.
Such was the game that the Gods and Demons played.

In the now millennia that Tira’Ferma had existed, the bridges had been slowly shrinking. Differences in worlds had shortened their pathways. Earth and Tira’Ferma were unknown to each other; at least, until the Dragons crossed between them.
They abandoned their nests in the world of men, and came to a world full of wonder, and strength, and chaos. The multitude of species on Tira’Ferma let the Dragons come, and even left many cities in mountainous regions, so the dragons may inhabit nearby peaks.
But the humans on Tira’Ferma were more interested in Earth than in their new neighbors. Some found the bridges, crossed them, and never returned.
Slowly, Earth was forgotten once again.

The war between Gods and Demons continued. Over the following centuries, the beings upon Tira’Ferma began to fight each other. Humans fought elves; Werewolves fought Vampires.
Through these battles, the god Emulote created his own life. Razyrs were born from fire and ash, and given all the information of the world. Emulote blessed them as his children, and sent them forth to make peace in the world. Over time, their work would do great things, but in those times, they were mostly unsuccessful.

While the beings in Tira’Ferma fought each other, the Demons created their army. Underground lairs were packed with beasts, all hoping for the opportunity to kill a God.
And then, war broke. The beasts flooded from the ground, and marched towards the Gods’ thrones. Seeing the procession, the Gods went out to meet them.
Watcher was the first to fall. He stepped into Altarone Valley, where the Demons had congregated, and smote the majority of them where they stood. He killed them for what they did to his children, but soon fell as the Demons overran the mountain and more crawled from the depths of hell.
The remaining gods came from their tower, and fought as well; killing hundreds of thousands of the beasts, but still the Demons crawled from the ground.
Then, from the Valley’s edgeward pass came humanity. With them were large sects of dwarven clans, and elementals.
They fought for their creators, and the demons soon fled.

And so it was that the God-Demon war ended, but during that final confrontation, worlds were torn asunder. So vast was the difference between Earth and Tira’Ferma that single day that the bridges collapsed, and Earth wasn’t seen for a million years.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:22 pm

hmm quite interesting i must say... interesting indeed.. some parts remind me of a few books i have read in the past.. and some part also reminds me of the original book i used to right.. but i gave up on that one.. but well.. w.e hehe good job Smile
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:49 am

nobody likey?
Should i post mawr?
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:45 pm

yes.. but this is all prologue or is this the story.. cause i cant recall..if it was the story then eh.. not that great.. but if ur just kinda explaining then thats fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tira'Ferma   Tira'Ferma - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tira'Ferma
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maw :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: