The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups

Go down 
+8
Daman
MA5B
talrasha
ORDINATOR
AvidWriter117
RougeSpartan414
+++ZERO+++
Prophet of Reality
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:55 am

Moderators:
Prophet of Reality
Avidwriter117
Rotaretilbo

Please sign up here to enter the Halo: Battle of Charity IV RPG! It is a writing textual RPG. See character form for how to create ur character.

Setting: In February of 2544, the peaceful farming colony Charity IV was stumbled upon by the Covenant Fleet of Unrelenting Vengeance. Now, the UNSC 14th Fleet, working with the local militia, is forced to fight the Covenant in one to one odds in space, and one to five odds on the ground.

Basic rules: Players may not kill other players’ characters without the player’s consent. Players may not breach Halo canon. Players should use tact and intelligence when writing pieces. Also plz keep the number of characters per forum user to 2 for now. Another rule is to plz not put canonical characters in your story. For example, the master chief.

Character Form:

User Name:
Character Name:
Affiliation:
Bio:

Basically in the character form u will first state ur forum user name... then ur character's name.. then if you are covie, UNSC 14th Fleet, or the militia...then u will give a brief bio on ur character and wat he does..

Plz when writing plz write in these colors for ur respective faction..

Covenant
UNSC 14th Fleet
UNSC Militia

Characters:

UNSC Militia

User Name: ORDINATOR
Character Name: Scott Hawkwar
Affiliation: UNSC Militia
Bio: Defence Speciallist. use primarily BR, Shotgun, Pistols and the old Assult Rifle (his best friend). is good with most defence situations and is normally used for rear guard in attack operations.

UNSC 14th Fleet

Username: RougeSpartan414
Characternname: Joesph Calmien
Affiliation: UNSC 14th fleet
Bio: Joesph Calmien is a excellent ODST sniper. Due to the threat of stealth attacks on his position, he also carries two M6G sidearms and 2 grenades.

User Name: AvidWriter117
Character Name: John Greyham
Affiliation: UNSC 14th Fleet
Bio: An ODST Commander. John Greyham has witnessed the fall of many great planets, glassed before his eyes. Only a kid when his parents were killed on Harvest, he has sworn vengeance on the Covenant.

User Name: MA5B
Character name: Jim Bradley
Bio: This ODST Lt. has been with the UNSC for four years, lost his family to the Covenant. He does well in prolonged combat and keeps marines hopes up. Carries a MA5B and a M-41(Rocket Launcer).

User Name:Daman
Character Name: Spartan G121- Will
Affiliation:UNSC 14th Fleet
Bio: Trained on onyx with the rest of Gamma Company this Spartan three was told he would never make it fortunately he did. His Speacialty is Electronics and Demolitions. He loves the S2-AM sniper rifle and the M19 SSM Spnkr Rocket launcher. He also Carries both the MA5K Assault Riffle alond with the M90 Shotgun.

Covenant

Character Name: Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Unrelenting Vengeance.
Affiliation: Covenant
Bio: Was recently promoted from Zeolot. He knows the Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Particular Justice personally, and fights just like him.

User Name: Talrasha
Character Name: Bruce the Grunt
Bio: Psyco little dude. uses fuel rod canon (doesnt mean im a NOOB) and twin needlers.

User Name:~>NG<~ Skeet
Character Name:Boris the Coward
Affiliation:Covenant
Bio: Jackel with a love of beam rifles. Also knows how to use a plasma pistol. Likes safe hidey holes.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
+++ZERO+++
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 am

so how do i sign up, if i do i want to be with th UNSC militia
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:39 am

Username: RougeSpartan414
Characternname: Joesph Calmien
Bio: Joesph Calmien is a excellent ODST sniper. Due to the threat of stealth attacks on his position, he also carries two M6G sidearms and 2 grenades.
Back to top Go down
+++ZERO+++
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:09 pm

username:+++ZERO+++
charactername:spartan117
affiliation:UNSC MILITIA
bio:Spartan117,s favorited weapon is the S2 AM Sniper Rifle. He also has an assault rifle as a secondary weapon and 2 frag grenades.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:01 am

I do believe that would be breaching canon data. MC wasnt in any Malitia, he would be in the 14th fleet, and he was never at the battle of charity, and his favorite weapon isnt the SR. Very Happy

Character Name: Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Unrelenting Vengeance.
Bio: Was recently promoted from Zeolot. He knows the Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Particular Justice personally, and fights just like him.

Character Name: John Greyham
Affiliation: UNSC 14th Fleet
Bio: An ODST Commander. John Greyham has witnessed the fall of many great planets, glassed before his eyes. Only a kid when his parents were killed on Harvest, he has sworn vengeance on the Covenant.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:32 pm

User Name: ORDINATOR
Character Name: Scott Hawkwar
Affiliation: UNSC Militia
Bio: Defence Speciallist. use primarily BR, Shotgun, Pistols and the old Assult Rifle (his best friend). is good with most defence situations and is normally used for rear guard in attack operations.
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:39 pm

User Name: Talrasha
Character Name: Bruce the Grunt
Bio: Psyco little dude. uses fuel rod canon (doesnt mean im a NOOB) and twin needlers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:54 pm

yes zero i would ask that u plz change ur character's name cause Spartan 117 will not be allowed...

P.S. topic reply edited with new characters
P.P.S. the basic rules have also been edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:28 am

User Name:~>NG<~ Skeet
Character Name:Boris the Coward
Affiliation:Covenant
Bio: Jackel with a love of beam rifles. Also knows how to use a plasma pistol. Likes safe hidey holes.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:51 am

Your sig is a bit...big.
Back to top Go down
MA5B
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:40 pm

User Name: MA5B
Character name: Jim Bradley
Bio: This ODST Lt. has been with the UNSC for four years, lost his family to the Covenant. He does well in prolonged combat and keeps marines hopes up. Carries a MA5B and a M-41(Rocket Launcer).
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:41 am

kk great..i have updated the list with all the new members...well i think the sgin ups on the rpg is doin quite well..so now all u need to do is start writing...so go post in the rpg Smile
Back to top Go down
Daman
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:53 pm

User Name:Daman
Character Name: Spartan G121- Will
Bio: Trained on onyx with the rest of Gamma Company this Spartan three was told he would never make it fortunately he did. His Speacialty is Electronics and Demolitions. He loves the S2-AM sniper rifle and the M19 SSM Spnkr Rocket launcher. He also Carries both the MA5K Assault Riffle alond with the M90 Shotgun.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:26 am

looking at this sign up sheet, I'm all alone in the militia. Sad
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:39 pm

i have updated the color schemes for ur writing...plz edit ur posts thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:20 am

User Name:Ryknow69
Character Name: Ship Master of the CCS Carrier Fearless God, Rtas Vudim
Bio: Son of the great Fleet master of the Sangheili-San 'Shyuum war, Rtas Hyu, and Father of soon great Rtas Vadumee. He devoted his long old life to the covenant untill the Jiralhanae started to rise in power. His crew agreed, the prophets were making a mistake of anillating the humans. His ship disengaged from the Covenant fleet and made peace with the human one. He has sent aid to the milita, sending his best unggoy and sangheili, led by Hyii Luya, the best sangheili soldier he's ever seen. He carries 2 plasma pistols and his fathers Hylok Blade, made of the stone he used to mine and metal of a stripen ship in the war.

and if i belive so, u said limit is 2 chats, wel i got my second, Hyii Luya

User Name:Ryknow69
Character Name: Hyii Luya
Affiliation:Militia
Bio:After loosing her family to heresy charges, she has lost hope in the great journey. After her leader, Rtas Vudime, joined the human fleet, she volenteered to lead the defence force for the mitlita. Her unit wear special colors to drag off FF. She uses the Carbine and the experimental Burst Fuel Rod Gun (halo2 hunter gun is Burst, Halo1 is normal).

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:57 pm

i think u messed up the affiliation... u guys would be covenant Razz
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:30 pm

nope, read Rtas' Bio, it clearly says that he belived the prophets made a mistake not alowing the humans to the great journey
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:05 pm

I'm no good with remembering in what year stuff happened specifically. but yeah i think this is before Halo 3 which is when the Elites started to work with Humans, where as before if any rebelled they still fought Humans along with the rest of the covenant. and another thing that would probably clear this up is more detail in the RPG's background type thing, and an outline of the forces used in the conflict eg types of Vehicles, types of weapons, concentrations of Covenant forces (like High amount of Elites, low amount of Brutes present). you might want to outline if there are going to be any tensions too in the covenant. (my posts already show a tension between Militia and 14th sort of)
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:58 pm

i am sry.. i didnt think anyone was still interested... this is before the Covenant Civil War... no covenant should be allied to humans.. heretic or not... also i would prefer that acutal canon characters not be used.. i thought i had mentioned that in the rules.. if not i will put it there momentarily... so i would like to ask u ryknow if u could plz change rtas's name to another person... also the weapons are only the weapons of anything Halo 2 and under...brutes are allowed but they shouldnt play that huge of a role... and neither should drones..vehicles can only be from H2 and H1.. umm as far as tensions go... i dont wanna govern ur story.. thats y most of these kind of rpgs have minimal guidlines...if u wish to put tension u can but dont make it that it would damage overall canon.. in the sense that u can have a big fight between elites and brutes here that would cause the Coive Civil War... that would be taking it to far... i think thats it...
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:08 am

so Brutes don't have personal shields. (just to make sure)
Back to top Go down
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili
Spartan 117

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:23 am

No they don't(only in H3 they do)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:44 pm

actually, they do, ever since harvest (i learned this from H:CH), they have energy sheilds eversince the start of the Human-Covenant war

2nd, i dont need to change Rtas' name, HE AINT real, i made him up as the father of Vadumee, not him himself, but his"Made-up father". and also in the book H:CH a grunt and engineer help the humans, proof covenant help humans, heretics do, some but not all....

U JUST GOT 'READ BOOKS AND FOUND OUT COOL AND INTRESTING FACTS OF THE HALO UNIVERSE' SERVED

Very Happy ahh i crak meself up,
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:10 pm

lol... anywas.. i guess rtas is alright.. yes brutes have the shields.. mentioned above.. and for this rpg i would really prefer that u be against the humans.. as that was how it was planned... if u want maybe a small groups to help them.. i guess.. but dont have a whole fleet ( meaning one ship Razz) there to help them...
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:19 pm

its one CCS Carrier Ship, meaning 40 phantoms, 60 spirits, unknown amount of all types of fighters, bombers, and others, and enough boarding craft to have 2 Sangheili per each, it seems fair that 9 CCS BATTLE GROUPS can take on one CCS Carrier and 14 UNSC BATTLE FLEETS,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next