The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups

Go down 
+8
Daman
MA5B
talrasha
ORDINATOR
AvidWriter117
RougeSpartan414
+++ZERO+++
Prophet of Reality
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:50 pm

Nice one ryknow >_>
im back so i want sumthin to do.......

User Name:Figyfu
Character Name: Kihs Duwnasee
Affiliation: Covenant
Bio: Trained in the arts of atmospheric combat, this ranger specializes in external-boarding to disable the ship from the outside. He is also trained with other armor, such as the CAW armor and the EEH armor. He favors cloak and human weapons, for the reason of not carrying ammo.

how u like him=D

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:01 am

about time there was another Militia. Very Happy

Edit: we really need someone to actually post as covenant in the RPG though. Smile
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:03 pm

u do have another militia, a elite named hyii
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:20 am

well i meant Human militia not Alien militia but anyway.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:54 pm

i am suprised the rpg got this far no offense lol...its good..very good... the only problem is the opposing side (the coventant i believe) really havent wrote anything... as far as i can tell its human militia with elite allies etc....hmm
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:45 am

yeah really only i and Ryknown is doing anything. I'm having fun with it though. note I'll make a post in it when its not 12:13 at night. I'm dead tired and have been playing an online game recently. i'll pop by well later on this morning (hehehehe) and write something.
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:01 am

im changing my chat, so we can have a covenant person to post=D so scratch mine of whutever thing u got =P
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:09 am

you can have two characters.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:39 am

i dont think she has the mental capacity to work with 2 things =D
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:43 am

shes female she can multi-task, its us males that really should only have one character as we can't Very Happy
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 am

thats right ORD, u are right, good boy, heres a cookie, now roll over, roll over, thats a good boy! Heres another cookie
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:15 pm

hahahahahaha I'm only that obedient to Rainbow Chicken.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:27 pm

sure you are, shurrrrrrrrr
Chicken he is cheating on you, get the bat, I'll hold him down!
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:25 am

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i can read that without enlarging it
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:40 am

good then =D
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:44 am

????? whaaa, the pelican rises and hyii turns around and gets shot, then the door begins to close, thats how it is =D

all those ships get hit my massive debrie, i mean 3 ships of debrie is alot, and then more and more, domino effect =D, ALSO he charged up his guns and slipspace engines, full of power, they are BIG BOMBS!

the surprise will be in next segment of RPG, im waitnig for u, OH did u talk to PoR about ending or do i?

^ thats what you said

sorry i didn't see the comma lol.

i don't think that it would have such a effect but its a story, not real and you like to do things big Razz

i have PM'ed PoR and he has yet to respond.

(note all this is cause PM thing ain't working currently for anyone who don't know)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:47 am

f u ORD, u made my post fail!

here is my PM(yet again)

(start)thx for fixing sig =P, i think we should just continue posting RPG till we get to my end, OH OH, before i finish PM

I have an idea, after my little ending you show how Scott feels AFTER Hyii dies, like during the slipspace ride home, tell how he feels and how the rest of the militia/fleet feel. like a Epilogue(end)

y is draft next to Send in posting page
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:59 am

ok. we'll drag it on, i reckon we should go on for as long as possible. i think more things have to be done on the 14th and covie bits before the end anyway.

the epilogue isn't a half bad idea i could do that i reckon.

I'm wondering why there is even a draft function. lol.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:00 am

maybe the new PM? PM allways had 'draft' in it
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:10 am

PM's working now so yeah this is back to sign ups lol.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:49 am

lol sry for not coming on lol...well like i answered ord..i havent invisioned an ending..most likely end when u guys finish it..
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 am

i told ord my ending =P
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:21 am

On request, ORD wished to know the guns of the RPG, i will finish soon, i really found these by rereading the ENTIRE book series's

Well after more findings in the books, i have more shit to add to he humans weapons, to include the mines and bombs <_< OMFG i want a HUGE ty at the end of this ORD

Militia Armory:

M116 Warthog LRV No Gun Attachment-This hog version is unarmed. It's mainly used just to get around the training grounds of the militia barracks. The UNSC, the ones who give all most all the guns to the militians, found it too expensive to use M12 for such a simple job, and the M10's were now full civilian.

M12 Warthog LRV Light Anti-Air Gun Attachment-Useing a back-mounted, three-barreled M41 Light Anti-Air Gun mounted on the rear of the vehicle which is effective against both infantry and other vehicles, making this one of the most versatile warthog around.

MA2B Engagment Rifle-
The MA2B is tough and reliable. It has electric targeting, an ammo supply indicator, and a recoil-reduction system. The MA2B can deliver an impressive fifteen rounds per second and uses .390 caliber ammunition.

MA3B Training Rifle-A looser, older MA5B, these rifles are no longer listed to UNSC troops as the MA5B was superior in every way. It contains a 60 round clip and a compass.

MA5K Carbine-Cut down of the MA5B Assault rifle, the MA5K doesn't contain the electronics, the bullet counter and compass, that the MA5B has. It has a reduced clip to 50 rounds.

M7 Caseless Sub-Machine Gun-
The M7/Caseless Submachine Gun is a fully automatic, gas-operated, magazine fed, dual wieldable, short range sidearm. The SMG fires 5x23mm Caseless FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) rounds from a 60-round magazine at a velocity of 427 m/sec (1300 ft/sec) with an extremely high rate of fire (15 rnds/sec or 900 rnds/min). This high rate of fire combined with the weapon's relatively low weight leads to tremendous recoil and forces the barrel steadily upward after continuous fire. It also sports a telescoping stock and fore-grip. The SMG lacks range (only being effective up to 50 meters) as well as accuracy so it is strictly a short range weapon.

SRS99C-S2 AM Sniper Rifle-Another SRS99C model, this rifle isn't eqiped with night vision scope, or distance regulating Oracle scope. The placement legs have been removed. It sports 5x and 8x zoom.

M6A Handgun-A small, police sidearm, this pistol was issued to the miltia from the police departments to train the men how to fire M6 model pistols.

M6B Handgun-
A scoped version of the M6A, this pistol is used also by police officers and are rarely used by a UNSC personal.

Satchel Basic Charge-Marines use satchel charges to clear large, reinforced doors or obstacles out of the way, although they are also often used as offensive weapons to dislodge dug-in enemy troops. They contain C9 plastic explosive and can penetrate half a meter of Titanium-A.

C-7 Foaming Charge-is a highly explosive compound that is used in demolitions by UNSC forces. It is comprised of various chemicals that react to a signal electrical shock administered through a detonator stick. It is liquid in vacuum, but once contact with a hard surface and oxygen occurs, it becomes a foaming, semi-solid adhesive resin.

Fougass IED-is a barrel that is buried in the ground. It has Grenades in the bottom of it and can be filled with Napalm ("Fire" Fougasses) or spent shell casings ("Shrapnel" Fougasses). They can be remote detonated, sending fire and shrapnel upwards, above the ground.

14th Fleet Armory:

M12A1 Warthog LRV Light Anti-Tank Launcher Attachment-It is armed with a 102mm SC-HE Rocket Turret on the back seat. The turret can shoot three surface-to-surface rockets before reloading, but like all projectile weapons, it must be reloaded when the magazine capacity is depleted.

M831 TT Warthog LRV- This unarmed transport can carry five troops, though it can carry more, there is only five seats.

M12HEG Warthog LRV Multi-Use Grenade Launcher Attachment-This hog is equiped with a M42 Multi-Ammo Grenade Launcher. It has multiable ammunition, ranging from simple HE rounds, to the highly dangerous Plasma incased rounds. This hog is highly explosive with the ammount of Ammunition Barrels straped and bolted on the sides, it is not meant for frontal-assaults.

M12 Warthog LRV Light Anti-Air Gun Attachment-Useing a back-mounted, three-barreled M41 Light Anti-Air Gun mounted on the rear of the vehicle which is effective against both infantry and other vehicles, making this one of the most versatile warthog around.

M12G1 Warthog LRV Light Anti-Armor Cannon Attachment-This Anti-armor vehicle uses a prototype mini-mac coils. It's equiped with a M68 Gauss Cannon.

GH6 Wolf Light Battle Tank-This light UNSC Tank is usually formed with scorpians. Here, in New Nara, the enclosed roads make it difficult to move. The Wolf was chosen to go down alone.

BR53 Main Battle Rifle-The Battle rifle is still a prototype but is allready being issued to the the marines of the 14th Fleet. This model sports Auto and Semi fire shots to take down its enemy. This version doesn't have a scope.

M7 Caseless Sub-Machine Gun-The M7/Caseless Submachine Gun is a fully automatic, gas-operated, magazine fed, dual wieldable, short range sidearm. The SMG fires 5x23mm Caseless FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) rounds from a 60-round magazine at a velocity of 427 m/sec (1300 ft/sec) with an extremely high rate of fire (15 rnds/sec or 900 rnds/min). This high rate of fire combined with the weapon's relatively low weight leads to tremendous recoil and forces the barrel steadily upward after continuous fire. It also sports a telescoping stock and fore-grip. The SMG lacks range (only being effective up to 50 meters) as well as accuracy so it is strictly a short range weapon.

M7S Sub-Machine Gun-This model utilizes silencer technology. The M7S barrel is inlarged to use a Laser and suppress sound and muzzle flash. Increasing accuracy from decreased recoil, however, power is decreased because of the slowing of projectile velocity from the suppressor.

M90 Mk. I Close Combat System-It has a 12 shell magazine, it has the best effective range of all the Models overall. It could kill weak or injured targets at medium ranges, and could kill nearly any infantry target in one close or point blank shot. It even had the offensive capabilities to take on Lightly Armored vehicles.

MA5B Assault Rifle-The MA5B Assault Rifle is a bullpup (magazine behind trigger) fully-automatic rifle. Its magazine can completely fit inside the weapon; it therefore must be double, triple, or even quadruple-stacked to carry 60 rounds of 7.62mm. Each clip is 20 but as stated, can be stacked to fit a total of 60 rounds.

M9 HE-DP Grenade-The UNSC issued M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose Grenade functions in a manner very similar to contemporary hand grenades. A blast bursts the grenade's shell open and sends many small metal fragments flying at high speed, causing major damage in a nine meter (30ft) radius.

M19 SSM Rocket Launcher-The M19, alternatively called the SPNKr or the Jackhammer, is a heavy ordinance weapon of the UNSC arsenal. It fires HEAT (High Explosive Anti-Tank) rockets. The launcher sports a 2x scope and can fire rockets over long distances with devastating accuracy.

M19-B SAM Missile Launcher-
This is a heavy ordinance weapon used by the UNSC. It fires high-powered surface-to-air missiles and was deployed for the UNSC ground forces. It uses a simular base as the M19 SSM version. This one sports a 4x zoom for the handler.

M247 GPMV Machine Gun-This gun is capable of spewing out an incredible number of rounds. The ammunition used is .30 caliber (7.62x51mm) rounds, this version is mounted and uses an Ammo Barrel containing 600 bullets.

M247 GPSV Machine Gun-This gun is capable of spewing out an incredible number of rounds. The ammunition used is .30 caliber (7.62x51mm) rounds, this version is mounted on small tri-pods and is mobile to move to diffrent locations. It uses either Square box ammo containers, which have 125 rounds, or belt fed.

M521 SV Repeating GL Gun-This Grenade Launcher uses simular ammunition as the Hog mounted one, Flashbang, smoke, HE, API, and Concussion. This one is on a mobile Stand that can be moved by a single marine.

M521 MV Repeating GL Gun-This Grenade Launcher uses simular ammunition as the Hog mounted one, Flashbang, smoke, HE, API, and Concussion. This one is mounted and implaced down by bults, reducing recoil and adding protection to the gunner.

SRS99C-S2 AMB Sniper Rifle-This rifle has a 2x and 10x zoom. Its equiped with oracle scope and nightvision. The four round clip is a slight disadvantage but its penetration is good enough to go throw the enemie's shields.

M6D Pistol-The M6D is a semi-automatic, recoil-operated, magazine-fed, magnum caliber handgun. It is most likely striker-fired, due to the fact that there is no external hammer. It fires the M225 SAP-HE (Semi-Armor Piercing, High Explosive) rounds from a 12 round magazine. It has a decent high rate of fire (3.5 rnds/sec or 210 rnds/min) with a very long effective range, being able to hit a target accurately up to about 90-95 meters. Its real range, however, is 122.5 meters (real range being how far the bullet can actually travel). The weapon’s accuracy alone is quite precise and has a very small shot spread at close and medium ranges. This, combined with its decent damage against current shield systems, makes it an acceptable weapon of choice when faced with shielded opponents. It is, however, even more effective against flesh and hard/soft armor, being able to kill most targets in 1 shot to the head or a couple of shots to the body (depending on the target).

M6J Carbine-Used for better control but adds weight, the M6J carbine is a simple M6D with a barrel and shoulder stock afixment.

E24 Elephant Behemoth-Class Troop Transport-The Elephant is a mobile base and repair vehicle. It is armed with a forward M41 LAAG on the top right and a AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun on the mid left.[4] It is a three storied vehicle, with the bottom story that opens out into the rear cargo tray, second story, a walkway around the cargo ramp and leads onto the driver's cabin then a small, elevated third story where the M41 LAAG is mounted. It features a crane, numerous firing ports and elevated positions for defending it.

D77-TCI Pelican Dropship Carrier Chasis(Varients include 2 models, this is the Halo 1&2 model)-
Standard armament consists of a 70mm weapon. Some dropships boasted twin chain guns firing depleted uranium slugs, although there didn't appear to be any on the Pelicans in Halo: CE. Missile pods, each holding eight ANVIL-II ASMs, can be mounted under each wing to engage more maneuverable or better protected targets. Fire control was typically delegated to the co-pilot, who was assisted by helmet-mounted display. A machine gun or 25mm grenade launcher can also be mounted facing out of the rear cargo hatch and folded flat against the roof of the internal bay when not in use by the crew chief or passenger.

Type-14 Magnetic/Anti-Tank Mine-It's used as both a mine and a satchel-charge type bomb. The arming fuse can be set for five, ten, or fifteen seconds, and has massive area of effect damage. The magnetic attachment device ensures that it will attach to a vehicle which passes over it.

Antlion Anti-Personnel Mine-are mainly used by the UNSC in an anti-infantry role, as their explosive yield does more damage to unshielded targets. They are capable of both proximity and manual detonation.

Asteroidea Anti-Personnal Mine-The Asteroidea Anti-Personnel Mine is an explosive device used by the UNSC. Asteroidea mines have eight arms along with pressure triggers. They can apparently be thrown through the air easily and explode producing shrapnel similar to the Fragmentation Grenade.

C-7 Foaming Charge-is a highly explosive compound that is used in demolitions by UNSC forces. It is comprised of various chemicals that react to a signal electrical shock administered through a detonator stick. It is liquid in vacuum, but once contact with a hard surface and oxygen occurs, it becomes a foaming, semi-solid adhesive resin.

C12 Shaped Charge-are used mainly for heavy demolitions and can also be used as weapons. This compound is extremely dangerous and very volatile. A small 4x4x4 inch cube alone can level a five story building. It's solid, but malleable enough where it can be shaped into different forms to stick to surfaces better, and is detonated with electro-shock detonator sticks or remote detonators.

Fougass IED-is a barrel that is buried in the ground. It has Grenades in the bottom of it and can be filled with Napalm ("Fire" Fougasses) or spent shell casings ("Shrapnel" Fougasses). They can be remote detonated, sending fire and shrapnel upwards, above the ground.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:50 am

thanks for the list, it shall make things easier.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:32 am

its not done, i missed a few guns and descrptions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next