The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Battle of Charity IV

Go down 
+5
Daman
MA5B
ORDINATOR
RougeSpartan414
Prophet of Reality
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm

nice, nice, let me continue to make this intresting even more =P

Time- 10:45 A.M. Earthling Time

"Hello, my name is Hyii, please to meet your acquaintance," she bowed to the Company Commander.
"Please, we have your human identification chips, please use them more often, I have just lost seven of my men, I don't want that to happen again." She turned to look at the dead grunts and one elite, she sorrowed for his loss to Friendly Fire.
"Sorry ma'me, we're too used fire and ask later." The human pulled out a wood stick and lit it with some sort of hand-held light stick, later realizing he was smoking, something banished from all warriors.
"We also wear a diffrent color to help." she was mad, very mad.
"We must hurry, we have only two hundred an... I mean four and a half hours, till the...covenant main assault force comes to this landing zone." the man droped his smoker on the ground when he gaped his mouth open in shock,
"MAIN ASSAULT FORCE?!" he was stunned, "By the gods," turning on his com, "All units regroup, these alien bitches ahead aren't going to be our main problem......." next person
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:07 pm

Rtas Vudim story, this is before the 1st wave of covenant assaults

Rtas Vudimee
1 cycle and 23 mini-cycles past Mid-day, New age-Reconsideration (Heretic Calender)
1:23 P.M. human time

Vudim stood infront of the control interface of his ship, Fearless God.
"Prep all surpha fighters, and get the Svworp Bombers on full-alert incase of heavy ship-to-ship contact. Power all main batteries and charge to turrets and laser cannons. Increase power to shields, let us be prepared for this battle." The blinded brothers were going to attack soon to attack, thier main-force also preping. Vudim's allies, the humans, were good tactitions, setting up so many good traps he would never think of. His CAC (Covenant Assault Carrier) was stocked full of wonderful ships that would help in the fight against his own brothers.
"Get my communications with the human Admiral," such a term was replaced with Fleet master, a more suitable lable. "This is Vudimee, We request clearance to join you on your ship before my blind brethren arrive." taking over 30 micro-cycles, he finaly answered,
"Permission granted, two guard maximum, no weapons greater than a rifle." He looked to his staging crewman, "Agreed, I will meet with you shortly," after saying, the stageing crewman, Guh Vuusistam, ordered for a phantom to prep for carage to the human fleet.........
next person

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:34 am

Time: 10:46 am Earth time.

"All units regroup, these alien bitches ahead aren't going to be our main problem" came over the com. "Now what is it" complained a guy next to Scott. "Don't question just do" ordered the sergeant, "We will secure the inner city region and hold out till evac is completed as the 14th Fleet and Covenant force allied with us is sticking around for some sort of a fight we have to stick it out and we will be the last to leave this city" said the company commander. "ok boys and girl, time to move it to the city center" ordered the Sergeant. Scott's squad was in the rear again but not their rear was facing the enemy, so i fight was expected. Scott kept an eye over his back at all times, the covenant force that wiped off 28th Militia Company was in the city too.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:06 pm

(u know ORDINATOR, the .......'s of "All units regroup, these alien bitches ahead aren't going to be our main problem......." were meant to be used as what u want to add =P)

Hyiiee,
11:00 A.M. Earthling Time,

"Open fire! Do not let them incircle us, or we are all doomed!" Hyii turned, seeing three Mgalekgolo charging at the human position, they would all die.
"Gtyu, defend the humans, we have three Mgalekgolo heading right at them!" She ducked in time to avoid a sniper beam,
"All Kigyar with sniping equipment, find and destroy all enemy snipers! The rest, make a barrier and do a Uytyl Adavance(Slowly move up while giving suppresion fire)!" She ran up to the barrier, along with some humans that had been behind her. She looked up, seeing a banshee inbound head to a section of the barrier,
"Shoot down that banshee! Now, kill it NOW!" she jumped toward one human saving him from a strafe of plasma,
"WHAT THE HELL!" the human yelled as hyii pulled herself up, then reading the strip on his vest, Scott.
"Shut up human, or you will most likely die," she turned when she saw the Scott's helmet fly right by her head, deflecting a sniper round that would of easiely blown her head apart.......

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:07 am

( oh well i didn't want to add anything to it so yeah I'll edit the dots out)

Time: 11:01 am Earth time

"Well there goes my Helmet" Replied Scott to Hyii, but the Elite was already moving off. Scott picked up his rifle that had fallen from his hands and got back into a partly dug slit trench. "FIRE ALREADY" shouted someone, so Scott checked for targets. there was a blue Elite and a bunch of grunts moving forwards, so Scott aimed at the Elite. "Its not friendly as its not Orange or Purple or both" thought Scott. Scott fired a few short controlled bursts dropping its shields, someone else finished the job and the grunts near the Elite scattered. Scott shot two of the grunts in the back, plasma pistol bolts also carved up the rest as some allied jackals had arrived in a shield wall formation to the right. to the left, there were suppose to be fellow militia but there were three Hunters instead.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:57 am

(it ok) (my fluu has passed =D)

Hyii,
11:01 A.M. Earthling time,

"Cowardist fools, they are blinded by the false Great Journey," Gyu Jimac said over the COM, "and will die for such ignerance!" Hyii turned to him, tapping on his shoulder,
"Activate cloak and follow me, Gtyu failed to guard our flank, they were overrunned by unggoy and the Mgalekgolo took the rest, we must kill them before they can do more harm to our brothers." they activated cloak and ranover to the massacre, humans, and elites alike, "Poor fools," Hyii muttered. She crep up to a Mgalekgolo and placed a Plasmaic Energy Detonartor on the direct center of the back, the armors weak point, Gyu did same. Moments later there was a bath of orange goo and carnage.

Rtas Vudimee,
1st covenant attack, 3:56 A.M. Human Time, 17 days prior to above events,

"Sir, coolant to Turret Seven is down, engineers enroute," that was one of many complaints of his crew as the Fearless God took the blunt of the first wave. Small UV ships infront of not much bigger Gunships. "Pre-pare slip to fleet middle, next to the human Flagship," Rtas turned to the Internal Systems Hallo-panel, "Hurry, we don't have much time, we have sapatours on board. Send Rangers out to kill them." Rtas instantly noticed a, miscount, in the control room, he turned pulling his Hylok blade out choping off the head of a stealth Jiralhanae, carring a small Novitic Energy Bomb, the small size Staryotic Energy Bomb(cairo spiked thingy bomb). "Bastardly fool, lock up the ship, activate guns," he was interupted by a officer "any unregitered being will be killed, what if one of ours isn't wearing the identifier?!" Rtas continued, "Then they will die."

Questions For The Readers:
1.)Can anyone guess wut happpens next with Rtas? With Hyii?
2.)Would you activate the interior defence guns that might kill one of your own on accident?
3.)Why is it only Me and ORDINATOR posting our RPG segments?

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Time: 11:03 AM Earth Time

"Fall back to the closest buildings, tighten the lines" came an order over the com. The remainder of Scotts squad got up and moved quickly to the three story building behind them but with great caution. The Jackals behind were distracting whatever covenant forces. Militia forces were holding in the center of the fight with a bit of covenant support, 14th fleet units were holding the left side of the fight and the rest of the covenant were holding the right. Total civilian evac was to be finished but 10:00PM today if all went well. Scott found himself in the first floor of the building near a window covering the the right of the door. There were two squad in the house and there were still empty windows. The Jackals had not moved from their position, they must not have had the same order. A unit of 20 Grunts in Orange and a few red ones moved past the Jackals heading for the gap between the building Scott occupied and the one next to it to the left.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:45 pm

(i feel so sad, no1 but me and ord is posting. oh well atleast sum1 is)

Hyii,

11:03 A.M. Earthling time,

"Sir, the humans are falling back to the buildings, we must too or we are overrunned!" Gyu yelled over the COM to Hyii. "All Unggoy retreat to the human buildings and order for ODAE(O-day is how its pronounced) and heavy equipment. All Kigyar, cover their retreat." Hyii activated her cloak and walked to the human building occupied by humans and unggoy. "Sire, sire, the ODAE are on their way with 5 OD equipment," the grunt turned around and hobbled to a small field Holo-panel, "Heres what they are sending, and the humans have called in their units, coming down in things they call albotross's." Hyii walked to the soldier that saved her life, he was near a window. "Thank you, my life was saved by you, I am in your debt," she bowed, then rised with a small iron bar, "This is my Energy sword, it is custom to pass it to a well earned lite, but a human is just as good." he turned, then took it................

(i love cool things, ORDINATOR, you'll have fun continuing this one =D)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 am

(yes i will hope this works)

Time: 11:04AM Earth Time

"Well.... thanks" said Scott who was rather stunned and didn't know what else to say. "This is how you activate it" Hyii activated the sword and deactivated it making sure Scott could see clearly, "Be careful with it as you can kill yourself with it just as easy as you can kill your foes". Scott was really hoping that he wouldn't get into a place where he needed to use it. "I'll try to not kill myself with it" replied Scott. Something came across Hyii's com channel that Scott didn't catch, "i must leave you now" Hyii bowed again and left. Green flashes appeared in the corner of his vision as Plasma pistol bolts hit the wall, Scott took cover, from what he could tell 5 or so of the grunts were still alive from the previous group, they were most likely red ones as they had not run. Scott shot back at them but they were well hidden and really hard to hit. Scott ran out of ammo in the clip, reloaded his gun and prepared to fire back.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:37 am

(ehh, thats very good, but i meant those grunts to be goodies, ill change that up =[)

Hyii,

11:04 A.M. Earthling time,

".....ill myself with it." the human replied, just then, a COM opened up, "ODAE will arive in one human hour Hyii," it was Vudim, "They have presents from the humans, group up at points 56.74.89," she turned, "I must leave you now." after bowing again she ran off. "Gyu, follow me, we have to meet up with the ODAE." Gyu picked up his Carbine, then realized it was empty so he stole a human one. "Yes sir."

The battle at Center Point continued as Hyii met at the Landing Zone,
12:00 P.M. Earthling time,

Gyu was getting inpatient, "Why aren't they here!" Hyii looked up to see about 30 red dots of flame, and 6 fireballs, "That is why. I think we must move." They ran not to far away as 10 capsols landed earlier than the others. They popped open to show not what they expected, not Orange and Purple, but Red and Grey. "They are not with us! Shoot them!".......

Questions For The Readers:
1.) Why do you think they were Grey and Red, not the Heretic colors?
2.) Guess what the other dots of flame and fireballs are?
3.) Yet again, why is it only me and ord doing this?

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:27 pm

im going to steal ryry's header =P (i have to retype this, damn internet)

Kihs,

Age of Reclaimation, 3 Cylces and 50 Mini-cycles past Mid-day,

"Secure your suits," a Plasma bolt hit their ship, "when we are out, head for the heretic ship, disable its guns and engines and kill its crew." They cycled the air lock and jumped out. They landed near the Fearless God's 7th Turret, "Kihs, we will start here, disable this." Kihs landed and nodded pulling out is Plasma cutter and went to work. "Almost done sire, they won't know we did it." he looked up, "Good, Jiyit, go do your job." Jiyit was not a Sangheili, but just as good.

short but sweet
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 am

( the grunts I'm shooting at are outside the building I'll specify a color sorry)

Time:11:10 AM Earth Time

The grunts were finally dispatched of more was coming though and the Jackals were now inside the line of buildings being held, we were holding better now that we had REAL cover. Scott looked to his sides and the Covenant with him, Grunts and Jackals, took up places at windows and a Jackal covered the open Doorway to the left with his portable shield. The shooting started again suddenly, units of 3-5 Blue and sometimes Red armored Elites were coming into range along with large units of Grunts in Orange and Red. Scott picked the closest group of enemy Grunts and started shooting at them, he could kill them easier than Elites, after there were less guns pointing his way he could move onto the Elites.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:26 pm

(its ok =D like yo sig)

Hyii,

12:02 P.M. Earthling time,

"Gyu look out!" Hyii ducked under a rock to avoid a plasma bolt, strangly, it wasn't blue, but red. "Gyu, they have a new plasma rifle, we don't know how diffrent it is, so be careful!" These elites were determined to kill them both before the rest of their enemy, the ODAE, land. "Leader, the ODAE are almost here, let us clear their landing," Gyu, jumped out from the rock, activating all his grenades, "Gyu you fool!" but it was too late, they detonated killing all 5 of the red and silver elites in a plasma fireball. "NO!" Hyii let out a long roar, continuing it even after the ODAE landed. Realizing if he didn't do his sacrificing act, the ODAE would be killed by the Energy mines that all the elites carried, each one stronge enough to put a small hole in a Capital ship's hull............

(ORD your chat is a hour behind, =D i know whut u can add, but i'll tell u what i think AFTER u post yours)

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:03 pm

(crap i didn't see that I'll edit out the comm message and stuff and add it to this one at the end.

Time: 11:11 AM Earth time

5 Grunts down from Scott's shooting, there was a mix of Bullets and plasma coming from the defending forces. Most of the unit of Grunts targeted by Scott were dead and the rest fled, the same was happening in front of the buildings to the left and right of Scott's building. The Elites were not going down so easily though. More grunts were coming and now covered by the more cautious elites were making more ground. Scott kept some Elites pinned down in front of him as it was too hard to hit them with the rubble cover they had. Green plasma bolts hit the walls and went through Scott's window, Scott took cover. Scott now being pinned reloaded his gun waiting to be able to shoot again. 20 minutes later he chanced it and shot a few rounds off quickly and ducked again. Plasma bolts flew through the window seconds after. They were very close, "i had to have hit some" though Scott, a Plasma grenade went of near the door way to Scott's left killing the Jackal guarding it. Scott could hear a Elite rushing forwards, to the door, it was terrifying. He grabbed the sword and activated it, luckily not injuring himself, and waited crouched below the window. The Elite came through and Scott swung, he caught the Elite off guard and sliced off its arm and through half its chest, the Elite died instantly, and lucky for Scott it wasn't friendly it had Red armor. the grunts that witnessed it fled and the Elites held back uncertain exactly what was waiting for them inside, they were hesitating. Allies witnessing the event were emboldened, no longer gripped by the fear they held and pushed back the Elite forces, Grunts fled with them. Scott deactivated the sword and in pure surprise sat there for a while looking at the Dead Elite. An order come over the com from the Company Commander "Hostiles have arrived behind our lines all squads hold your position from both sides if necessary, evac is still happening, the Covenant and 14th fleet units will have to deal with the enemy behind"

(haha the biggest one yet I'm pretty sure Smile note the end of this is 12:00ish. )
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 pm

(try using my header, its very useful, like when large amounts of time pass, you redo another header like, second it ends like 11:45ish)

EX:
Scott,

12:00 A.M. Earth time,

~~~~~~~~~blah blah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,

12:56 A.M. Earth time,

~~~~~~~~~blah blah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Hyii,

12:10 P.M. Earthling time,

"We must go, the humans are in trouble," the ODAE Elite ran to the human albratross, "Hurry, our Mgalekgolo can carry the equipment." The humans left the heavy stuff behind for the Mgalekgolo to pick up, "Hyii, Gyu did his job, let us do ours sister," he left her and ran up to the human scout vehicles and small tanks. A human stopped him, "Before you go all off with these things you need to know the works." The elite, Vinsua Qastyua, wasn't in the mood to wait for the 'rules' of driving, he drawed his pistol, not lifting it. "Ok, never mind, please, don't abuse them," the human was scared pitifully. "Vinsua, wait, I'm going in your vehicle," Hyii pulled in the side slot of the light vehicle, a human in black armor had the steering device. "Hold on to your hats, and prepare for a ride spli... friends,"

12:37 P.M. Earthling time,

The vehicles sped the way back alot, they were back in small time. The human holds were bolt ridden, holes everywhere, she went to the one with Scott in it. "She walked in to a healthy surprise, they had used chairs, and rubble to make walls for any foolish person to come in the building, and another surprise, was the glow, the glow of an energy sword. "Human, I see you've found fond of my sword, the Mgalekgolo will be here with the heavy supplies soon," the human came up and started to say, "....................................................................................

(Ill let you decide what to put inplace of ............ =) )
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 am

Time: 12:37PM Earth Time (second day from characters start)

"well i wouldn't say fond, i would say i have found a use for it" Replied Scott. "well I'm glad it has been of use and may it continue to be useful" Said hyii. Evac of civilians had half finished at midnight it would be complete. "word is our Company commander is talking with the commander of the 14th fleet forces here as to whether to abandon New Nara or hold it" Said Scott to hyii. "i reckon 14th will want to keep New Nara cause it would be a good large size base of operations, I'm unsure though what us militia people will do. we will probably be moved off to protect a small town near here or something" Scott added, hyii stood silently. "we are losing this planet slowly, but for me I'm just fighting here, probably die but its what a militia is suppose to do, fight for its land and fight no more once its lost" continued Scott. "the Covenant want something on this planet, thats the reason why they have not glassed this one from space, we will not let them have it" Replied hyii "that means you will not lose your home" she continued. "well its good to hope that isn't it" replied Scott not convinced, "well this place better get ready to hold till a decision is made" added Scott. "who's in command for this building" Asked hyii "there is some weapons he could use". "that would be me, I'm the last of my squad i have the remainder of three other squads here they all follow me, must trust me or something" Said Scott, "so i guess i get more gifts" he said with a smile and a joke intended.

(i think we should let Figyfu post before we continue don't want to leave others to far behind)

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:22 am

(her computer is in repair, it will be done tomorrow, so ill add a section then let her do it)

Rtas Vudim,

7:37 P.M. Earthling time, 1 Day prior to above events,

Rtas was walking to the control room, the days of heavy fleet ingagment had all died out for now, only sabatours are worrisum, the second wave would be here soon. He stopped before the door, straighting up, then walked in. "Where is the second wave from here?" Rtas asked his 2nd in command, "Only about a day," he stopped, messaged his bare head, "Do you think we can keep them from it, the artifact?" Rtas turned his head down and to the left, "No, but we will die and try then walk off like scared vermin." He stepped up onto the platform, and activated the the lasers, and continued the long stand-off.

Hyii,

1:04 P.M. Earthling time,

Hyii was setting up the P.E.S. she got from the ODAE outside the door. Scott was setting up one of the humans, juiced up machine guns, thr grunts were helping him. She smiled, "Good human, you have the grunts loyalty, you are a fine leader," she turned and saw a horrible sight, "By the gods,........ WE MUST LEAVE NOW!"

(hey ORD take a guess y she wants everybody to leave)
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:44 am

(ill let ORD guess, hey ORD ty for waiting for me *blows a pitty kiss*)

Khis,

Age of Reclaimation, 7 Cylces and 6 Mini-cycles past Mid-day, Same day of Rtas

"Foul traitors, when do we finish them?" Khis was inpatient, the hairy beast failed his misson so he had to wait in the vents of the Fearless God's vents for days, waiting for the right time to strike their major systems. "Untill they are heavly preoccupied, we will only go for secondary systems." Khis turned to the other elite chosen to come, he didn't know him. "Soon the 2nd wave will come and then we will strike, it is due in only 1 cycle, till then we pester them." Khis turned back foreward, "Yes sire, whatever you wish."

(ehhhh its going slow till the other attack, ryry told me of the secret ending, he PMed u about them too)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:21 am

(this probably ain't what you wanted but yeah you did want me to chose) (oh and what is a pitty kiss scratch )

Time: 1:05 PM (second day)

Hyii saw plasma mortar bolts arching up high over the partially built buildings in front of their position. "Everyone out now" shouted Scott over the com, the grunts next to him picked up the gun and ran out the back. as Scott and Hyii were running out of the building and down a street Scott activated his com. "everyone set up a few buildings back out of range of the arching Mortar shells". the streets were rather small there were no large open roads in New Nara so it was difficult for the covenant tanks to move through, but that also made it hard for large tanks on the Human side to move about too. the Plasma bolts from the mortars hit the buildings that were previously the defensive line, all those who were in the 3rd floor died as they could not get out fast enough. many more died in the building to the left as it hit them with no warning but to the right the building had started to fall back roughly when Hyii noticed the plasma bolts. "why did you not warn the other militia in the other buildings" asked Hyii with a touch of anger in her voice. "i don't have command over them, hell i don't have command over anyone here so i can't expect the officer in there to listen and secondly i didn't have the com channel for them, i only have the ones near me and the command one" replied Scott and after a short pause continued "so i couldn't save them even if i tried". "Company Commander of the 28th militia, this is Private Hawkwar, the line previously held but the militia has fallen back due to mortar fire, will set up a new line out of range" said Scott over the com to the commander.

(i've stuffed up with my times here a bit earlier i said evac would be finished in half an hour its actually 12 hours) (fixed it now, lol didn't notice that 12:00pm is midday, unless i stuffed it up again Razz )
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:04 am

Ill add my post wen back at dorm, this is good, my surprise was capitol ships, but ill add them later during the 3rd strike
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm trying not to move the action too fast as I'm trying to drag this conflict out for days with detail. gives all characters playing a chance to do some pretty detailed stuff and all.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:21 pm

(ok, A: i couldn’t have gotten on cause dorm internet went for a dive >_>, B: a pitty kiss is when u pitty sum1 so u kiss them or it’s a fake kiss(they REALLY kiss u but dont mean it =P))

View Through a 14th Fleet Marine,

13:10 Military time,

He was riding a wolf down the militias defensive line for support. The Wolfs were the only tanks small enough, and versatile enough to go through the M.H.S. without others clearing the path. The Wolf he was riding was outfitted with one of 5 upgrades a Wolf can receive, the heavy STS rocket launcher. "Hey, we got reports of wraith bombardment, lets get ready people!" He jumped off and ran ahead to one of the new Gausess Hogs, "Need a gunner?" he asked the driver, "Sure, hop on, you'll love this puppy," he joined the man, and then looked up, a clear day, clear enough to see the space battle above. "Oh F***ing no," the driver was hearing from the COM, "The covi's 2nd wave just came in." Just then, 2 Gunships vectored in right behind them.

Hyii,

1:05 P.M. Earthling time,

Hyii looked around, but couldn't find a place for the grunts to place the heavy guns, there was too much rubble. "Human, find me a suitable location to place the guns," the human ran off and started looking, "Scott," Hyii turned to him, "I wish to, inform you of a high order." They started to walk to the new CP, "This was to be keepen from you humans but I trust you enough for the keep saking of it. This planet, It is sacred to the assault of your home world, a planet that you humans call Reach. Here lies an artifact, it is of great value to the prophets." she turned and looked back at him, "You are standing on it." He was stunned, "What do you mean!?" Hyii sighed, "It is underground, de..." she was cutoff "Hyii, get out of there, now, the second wave is here, find a spot and wait till the human ships lower to the planets surface to to kill the 2 gunships that are only 4 mini cycles away to warping in." Scott over heard, "By Saint Patricks, we need to get to the ......."

(ORD, you are native to this world, you find out where they should go)

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:37 am

(ah ok, now i got ya. lets see how this works it'll probably be real short. "By Saint Patricks" WTF! Very Happy
..... means I'm continuing)

Time: 1:06 PM Earth Time (Second Day)

.......city barracks" Said Scott. "Company Commander of 28th Militia this is Private Hawkwar requesting to pull back forces to city barracks" Scott said over the com. "Permission DENIED solider, hold this city!" replied the company commander very furiously. "Dam it" said Scott, " If all this is just so the covenant can get that artifact we should try to find it then station a heavy guard there" added Scott. All the survivors from the first line had now set up in the second line. Here there was completed buildings, some had a bit of damage but soon there would be a lot more. Two extra squads had arrived from 14th to reinforce the three sections Scott knew about, move was deployed to the rest of the line which was now a curve with the covenant and 14th forces holding there ends better than the middle was. A good hour distance there was from Scott's position to the commanders of 14th and militia's 28th in the city barracks which neighbored the city fortress in the direct center. The fortress was designed to hold out against a massive and prolonged attack, there were several on the planet each had several; floors above and below ground. "Sir" said one of the 14th fleets reinforcement sergeants, he was referring to Scott which he shouldn't have said sir. "Orders from the commanders" he handed Scott a small case which had a note of his promotion to lieutenant and the insignia to go with it. "You are now in command of all men inside this building and those to either side" finished the Sergeant.

(it wasn't very short was it. lol. WHY can't others join in Sad )
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:36 pm

(ah, Lt. Hawkwar, you should of added after he got pro medals "Your out of uniform soldier" =P Battlestar Galactica! oh and your scottish/irish =P )

View Through 14th Fleet Sergant,

13:09 Military time,

"Make sure they don't die, we just got word that we got them at a neck to neck spaceward," he turned to Hyii coming up to him, "Holy hell, never seen you guys in person, you don't look as tough as the Drill Sergants explained." It turned and went a slow run to help a grunt lift a gun section. "Being high in power has its difficultys son," he saluted, "We're with you Charas!"

Hyii

1:09 P.M. Earthling time,

"Let me help you," Hyii lifted the heavy energy link, "There, finish it up, Vudim is sending mining equipment to dig for the artifact in about a day."
She turned, "What's in a day?" Scott asked as he added some sort of higher ranking pins, "Nothing, we must be ready, they will be sending many forces down." She turned and looked over her shoulder, he was gtting all the more better to be considered an elite.

(will that help pull the RPG out, making my posts short =P)

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:47 am

(hahaha never knew my character was that lol. and you don't have to make your posts short, just don't make events move so fast i guess, if the events happen too quickly we are gonna run out of stuff really fast)

Time: 1:10PM Earth Time (Second Day)

"ok well I'll go up stairs and make sure stuffs ready, Sergeant I'm gonna need your snipers up on the higher floors, your men with assault rifles and shotguns on the ground floor, any machine guns on ground and second floor..... oh and get someone to relay all that to the other buildings." Ordered Scott. "Yes sir" replied the Sergeant and Scott went up the stairs to check the rest of the building out. Men were running about in the building finding their spots. "You the with the launcher" Scott said to one of the 14th soldiers, "i don't want you deploying too high up, you'll be here to cover the front of this building and the one on our left ok, I'll get two other guys in here to help cover you" the solider moved into the room and checked his firing lines. more soldiers came in and filled out the rest of the building, Scott checked the upper floors. "ok snipers i want you targeting targets off at a distance and to cover the other buildings i don't want you shooting the closest targets as thats the job of the men downstairs" Scott Said. Scott went back to the ground floor Hyii was still there, "Are you leaving behind any of your forces here? if so Grunts and Jackals would be best used on the ground floor, if you can't spare any i would appreciate some turrets for the second floors of the buildings" Asked Scott to Hyii.

(my character is assuming that your leaving his area seeing as though you have covenant forces to command, i figure my next couple of posts will be able a defensive fight then a push when the 14th or covenant isolate the forces in the middle type thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Battle of Charity IV
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next