The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Battle of Charity IV

Go down 
+5
Daman
MA5B
ORDINATOR
RougeSpartan414
Prophet of Reality
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:32 am

Time: 4:30 PM Earth Time (Second Day)

the Sentinels Lasers cut down the Flood, the Commander of the 28th Militia was one of them, he was now dead. "And with that goes the 28th Militia Company" Said Scott seeming to be unmoved by that fact. "We need Evac NOW!" exclaimed one of the Marines, "Hyii how much time do we have, i might be able to get a Pelican in to pick us up" asked Scott. Sentinels had formed a perimeter around the building, "The meddlers are destroying this city and that is a good way to contain the Flood, Reclaimer you must not bring ships in the Flood may escape" interrupted 941 Buliant Light

(what ever will happen now, their running out of time. City is being destroyed, will they get out of the City before it is Glassed or share the fate of the Flood in this town......?)(I'm letting you decide what your character says for this bit)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:57 am

ill post wen home
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:43 pm

(im the chooser of the path, all will follow with inlightenment =D)

941 Buliant Light,

1000110 Specual timing,

"The destruction of this city is a key priority, as the only main Creator defense containment building is three planets away, pity," he turned to Scott, "There is no chance of escape without proper protection and weaponry to assist you, the only ones with suitable equipment to survive a day within the spore clouds are these Helpers, meddlesome may they be." Hyii went to him, "We don't care about much of your talk oracle, we only need out, now, guide us the way."

Hyii Luya,

12:06 A.M. Earthling time,

Hyii and the remnants of the group and army waited in the main weapons facility dropped and constructed by the UNSC before the attack. "Damn things, Bob, Jill, Jolean, Mike, Commander Ryuk, Jennifer, Becca, Rebecoa, all F***ing dead," Scott turned to the dead admiral of the UNSC's ground forces, infected, he took his whine from his dead hands and drank. One marine came over, "Why did they stop glassing?" Scott turned, "Most likely 2 reasons, A; our commanders don't like his methods, B; Those covenant asses are delaying our death." Hyii came over, she nodded signaling him to get up, "Can you come with me?" They walked into a Bunk quarters and locked the door.......

(sweet)

Rtas Vudim,

6 Mini-cycles Covenant time,

"Foul humans, we stuck for them in their dark hours, and how do they repay, they board our ship, disable our guns, now the fight in space is dwindling," Rtas's bridge crew complained, he spoke up, "We can not fire the bomb at the ground, but at them is fine, launch it, they were warned over 8 cycles ago, yet they still came, they will pay in blood, FOR FREEDOM WE FIGHT," the rest in unison, "TO LIVE FREE OF CONTROL AND HATRED, TO DEATH OF OUR ENEMIES!"

(looks like 4(soon 5) front war, heretics vs coventant vs humans vs flood and soon vs sentinels)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:41 pm

(hahahaha, well you do have more of an idea on what to do, and i thought it would take a while to think of what to do. hehehe and exactly what happened in that room I'm not going into. lol)

Time: 12:36 AM Earth Time (Third Day)

941 Buliant Light had left the main weapons facility, no one really knew where he went. it was odd, the small group was alive, they had survived Flood and covenant. the Flood were still out there, but they didn't attack, the enemy covenant force was in an unknown location, communication had been lost between them and UNSC forces. this group was probably the only group left friendly to the UNSC. A sudden bright flash appeared in the sky, so bright it was easily seen even through the mist. 941 Buliant Light came back, "ah Reclaimers i bring news that will please you" he said the the Marines in the building. after a brief pause "one of you is missing? where is he" said the Monitor, "hold up I'll get him" replied a Marine who got up and banged on the bunk quarters locked door. "Oi Lovers, get out here, glowy wants to talk to you" Said the Marine. "your speech is fascinating, you give people and objects shorter names, and use words with very little meaning, i shall record this" said 941 Buliant Light. Scott and Hyii emerged from the room, "if rank really meant much now, you would be in serious trouble" said Scott to the marine. "good we are all here, now i am very please to tell you that containment of the flood is going well, and i have increased the Sentinel guard at the other surface access points, the Flood should not break out again so easily. the Meddlers containment procedure helped to stop the Flood from gaining hosts, their usefulness in the containment has been noted " said 941 Buliant Light. "do you have an answer to what that bright flash was just before" asked a marine, "bright flash?" said Hyii.

(yes what will the bright flash be? what change will it signify, and are the Flood here that easily contained, i believe so unless some one breaks the lines in the sentinels stuffing everything over. lol)
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:47 am

7 mini-cycles covenant time.

bruce the grunt was standing in the troop bay of a phantom and got bored. there was a group of brutes being bruteish beside a container of fuel rod canons and bruce launched a round at it from his fuel canon. he was launched out the side of the phantom and drifted into the prowler hanger bay door. the force killed him instantly and he left his make on the prowler.

go bruce u legend u. hes helping the UNSC, in a way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:58 pm

(then he should be normal or black color =P)(im watching 'We were Soldiers' this will be hard for me)

Hyii Luya,

12:38 A.M. Earthling time,

"Bright flash," Hyii turned to the marine, "What do mean, where, show me human," she was lead outside and was directed up, "Oh no," she turned to Scott, rushing, she told him, "Rtas has launched a Ionic bomb, that's its ions burning the atmosphere, your ships, they are mostlikely dead," a marine blurted "What!" He raised his rifle at her, "Scum sucking, split nip, dicks, THEY BETRAYED US!" The rest of them raised guns at each other. Scott pulled a pistol out on the marine, "Drop your weapon Cpl., I SAID DROP IT!" The marine changed targets, "Can't do that Lt., they're going to kill us, I say we kill your whore here, then the rest, get out of here, and nuke what's left," he turned only his head, "Who's with me?" 9 of the other 19 marines, not counting the current marine, raised their hands, Scott was pissed from his 'whore' comment. "See, half of us wanna live, you, you can ..." he was interrupted by Hiur Jimra's blade cutting his head in half, "You dare insult her," he growled, "Who else, who else wishes to die?!"

(i got this uber idea that still uses my old ending ORD, i think we should do it, since this RPG(for me)will end in about 5-10 more posts)(remeber my idea about how he feels after the battle, on the way home, u can still post after 5-10, ill just add 'green' sections)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I'll sum up all that stuff in one post, i don't want to drag it out too long cause it would make it crappy (being the end for my guy too)

I'll post my part in some time, gotta think of details and stuff for whats gonna happen and if I'm going to make it detailed or not of course. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:48 pm

(sorry for the double post)

Time: 12:40 am Earth Time (Third day)

"Reclaimers, Meddlers we must not have this fighting, the Flood should be our enemy as it consumes all." interrupted the monitor rather shocked by what had just happened. The Marines with the now decapitated guy were aiming their guns at the Elite responsible. "LOWER YOUR WEAPONS" Shouted Scott, "we either all get out alive or we leave you here dead" the Marines lowered their weapons hopelessly outnumbered. "Well that is good, excuse me but the other Meddlers are attempting to breach my containment of the Flood i must go see to it" and with that the Monitor left along with the Sentinels that were guarding the building. "Now to get out of here" said Scott "Any UNSC Ships still in orbit, please respond we need evac from New Nara ASAP"

(thats enough for me at the moment......NEXT lol Razz )
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:39 pm

well, im posting mine tomorrow, i promise, i went paintballing with figgy, idid, and idid's gf, and it was our double-date thing, fun =D and we had me and fig be covenant and them as humans, as idid is taking in recreation of gaming, he mad some sweet ass gun over-plastics and made our guns look like the MA5B and Carbine. By now ORD is jealus, *laughs* but they dont retain shape if not let cooled for 3 days, so they kinda broke ez *stops laughing* the RPG section will come soon, dont cry =D
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:00 am

no I'm not Jealous, sounds like you had fun though.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:49 pm

(ty)(i guess im 'NEXT')

Hyii Luya,

12:42 A.M. Earthling time,

"Repeat, this is Lt. Hawkwar, we request immediate EVAC, enemy forces near, ammunition low, and we got casualties. Any UNSC ships, ple..." "This is Captain Yin Satal of the Prowler Class Vessel Devil Dart, we are in a canyon.... 6 klicks east of your position, meet at the suburb near the canyon, we'll send 2 pelicans for pickup, Satal out." Scott turned to the group, took a deep breath, "We got ourselves EVAC, now, we need to get to the R-point, marines, lock and load, prepare to move out in 5," he walked over to Hyii, who was informing Hiur Jimra of his, mistakes. "We need to not be so hostile, your actions will not be punished nor rewarded, get ready, we are in for a bad walk," she turned to see Scott, shocking her for a second, "Hello Scott, thank you for what you di..." Scott raised a hand, "No thank you’s needed, with them, uh, dryer, you can work better, but, you said every hour, where will...?" She lifted her head, "It is ok if we suspend a few minutes."(notice her using more human measurements)

12:50 A.M. Earthling time,

"Marines, keep close huddle, we can't stray!" The moved slowly, Scott sent a 3 man scout squad ahead to report anything.

941 Buliant Light,

10111 Specual timing,

"What is all th..." a fuel rod shell blazed past him, destroying a sentinel, "Sentinels, repel these destroyers!" There was too many for his sentinels to handle, if they blew the gate, the containment would be breached, and Red-Protocol would establish, "Do not open that, the parasitic life-forms, flood, are on the other side, foolish creatures!" By the time he was done, a fuel rod, unintentionally, locked on to him, and detonated, now leaking fluids, they blew the gate.

12:50 A.M. Earthling time,

The scout party came over a small hill, one marine pointed out some senty bots, "Hey, ro's, can you help us get somewhere!" The sentinel turned and extended its outer boons, then shot the man in the chest, it literally took him 3 seconds to start screaming, "Shit, HOSTILE," the marine opened fire, his head was melted off, the other marine ditched his weapon and high-tailed it. He ran right past Scott and the group, yelling "ENEMY BOTS, RUN!" Scott turned and saw 12 or maybe 16 sentinels rushing toward them. "Hyii," Scott yelled she turned and 1 shot 4 before the activated their shields. They all ran, the remaining scout marine ran over the hill ahead, then came right back out, now screaming, "PARASITE!"

(fun aint it ORD? You'll love making something for this, oh and guess what Hyii and Scott are talking about =P)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:19 pm

(yeah that convo made zero sense to me so yeah if your gonna do any more with that your on your own there lol)

Time: 12:52 AM Earth Time (Third Day)

"WE ARE DOOMED" Exclaimed the terrified Marine. "Shut up and grab a gun" said Scott pissed that the soldier dropped his gun in the first place. "Quick into the trees" ordered Scott, they were following a path to the Evac point but now they had to go through the slightly dense forest to get there. Firing at both sentinels and Flood they moved into the forest. the Sentinels spotted the Flood and started to targeted them as priority and the group slipped away under the trees towards the town. "The containment must be broken" Said an Elite, "why the hell are the Bots attacking us!" exclaimed a Marine. "They are eliminating all possible hosts for the flood" replied Hyii, the group was moving fast to get out of the trees again it was dangerous to stay for too long. Scott could hear a body moving through the forest to his right, he drew his sword, Hyii copied. Flood jumped out from the forest trees at the group killing two Marines flat out. Scott cut one in Half it was a Human, the others finished off the other flood bodies most were Elites. There was now 13 Humans and 6 Elites as an extra marine was shot during the short fight. Out of the trees the group saw the suburb, "ok lets find a good building to be picked up from" Said Scott. Mean while a massive Army of Sentinels was Battling the Flood, some Sentinels were heading for the suburb as was some Flood the Covenant Army that opened the door was mostly overrun but still held out on the other side of the battle from Scott's and Hyii's group. More Covenant were about though, the ones held in reserve, they were after the Artifact the one Scott had.

(was that any good?)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:32 am

(noticed a spelling errors, but yes, it was good)

Hyii Luya,

1:03 A.M. Earthling time,

Scott had picked out a roofless house with good defensive positions, "Put the machine guns there, there, and over that wall," while arriving at the house, a couple of surviving militia and heretics ran over from a building few blocks down, the group now contained 19 marines, 7 sangheili, 4 unggoy, and 7 Kigyar. They were all low on ammo, the marines drew a ammo pile and each only took 2 clips, the heretics drew together battery packs and crysline fragmen rocks(in halo1, needler ammo). The group saw the covenant forces getting ready for an attack, they were in for a bloody war.

Rtas Vudim,

1 cycle and 2 mini-cycles Covenant time,

"These vermen rats think they can stop us," declared a bridge crew, Rtas turned and smiled, "Good, open fire on the right two frigates, raise shields, prepare to kill some old brothers!" Rtas's ship left the planet's surface to attack the Unrelenting Justice fleet, a was impossible to win, but he knew it'd buy Hyii time, time to live, and maybe, escape.

(shorter but still juicy, this is meant to be a preparation post, so we know what they have before the big battles)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:00 pm

(yeah spelling is a minor detail lol)

1:10 AM Earth Time (4th Day)

the covenant wasted very little time, their assault began using many grunts and Elites. The machine guns opened up, "Pin down those Elites" ordered Scott. There was equal amounts of fire exchange at this point, the covenant were pinned. A friendly grunt threw a rather well aimed grenade killing an enemy Elite, "great throw there buddy" said a near by Marine. Scott was using his Battle Rifle picking off Grunts, the Machine guns were doing well to keep the Elites busy. Hyii and the other Elites were helping with taking out Enemy Elites. The Jackals guarded open holes in the building. "Hyii Hunter!" shouted Scott as a pair came down with some Elites. Hyii Readied the Laser weapon from the Fortress and fired taking both out with one shot. "HOLY SHIT!" exclaimed a Marine next to Hyii. most of the battlefield was stunned by the effect of that weapon. Several enemy grunt squads fled from just that one shot.

(Sounds like an impressive gun don't it Wink i just had to make your character use it)(now your turn to add something to the fight hope this bit wasn't too boring)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:10 am

(another set up scene with some action, the juicy battle sections come at 1:33 A.M. when you know who comes, THE MARINES)

Rescue Squad Alpha,

1318 o'hour Miliary Time,

Alpha squad of the rescue of Charity Survivers were arming up for hell, since mobility wasn't needed, they packed on heavy suits, armor designed for dangerous confrintations. "Squad, listen up! These enemy alien bastards want us, to personnaly kick their ass off our world, they even left us a part of it to kick them off of. They have surrounded the marines, and covenant defectants. Reports say another large covenant force is marching on foor to the area, but in disfaction. We will bring those men home, if not alive, then dead, as they carry a major priority item the split bastards want so bad," the pelicans land at the loading area, "Move in marines!" The other commander of Bravo team, "Get in, pile in, comfort is shame now boys!"

Hyii Luya,

1:21 A.M. Earthling time,

The covenant forces now only charged with close combattant weapons, swords and knifes. "The leaders don't want the artifact damaged," Hyii yelled, "Lets use it to our advantage!" Scott fired more rounds down range when a COM opened up, a howling scream caim through, "Shit, the flood, they fuc-king won, there on their way!" Hyii ditched the laser as the battery was already dead. Another COM opened with Scott, "This is CO of rescue squad Bravo, we and Alpha are on our way, ETA, 12 minutes, hold off till then, over and out." The machineguns had to keep a burst fire every second incase of cloakers.

041 Deafant Globe,

001101 Specual time,

"Tisk, tisk, tisk, the other monitor seemed such a burden, fool it was. Come, we must aid the reclaimers, then kill the foul aliens, the flood draw near." Monitor 041 Deafant Globe was monitor of defense, 941 Buliant Light was monitor of research. "The reclaimers require immediant aid, bring medical equipment aswell, prepare to launch the ship, we and what's left of the reclaimer & helper alliance are leaving this sess pool."

(he he he, ship, a monitor thats not insane, yea! 041 was given more vocab, to be more understood, he, sess pool)
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:15 am

(nice section, the ends coming close, you can have the final battle stage my part will end with the marines arriving )

Time: 1:23 AM Earth Time (4th day)

A Scream came from a Elite as it fell, shot up be a machine gun. the random fire seemed to keep the stealth Elites entertained. Scott put away his Battle Rifle and drew his sword. Hyii, the Elites and Scott watched the three doors in pairs. Scott hear a noise just outside the door he was guarding, "1....2....3...." whispered Scott to himself and he slashed out at the doorway. through pure luck he cut the stealth Elites head in half. most of the stealth Elites were dealt with, but the flood could be hearsed without the COM now. "thats F***ing freaking me out" shouted one of the Marines. "you won't have to listen for long " replied Scott. the Flood quickly swarmed the covenant position, there was now a mix of Enemy Elites and Flood in front of the building. the machine gunners hesitated "don't hesitate no friendlies are out there" said an Elite one of the marines, two other Elites said the same to the others. the Covenant and Humans were working well together and Scott was impressed, how could they have doubted their allies. A few flood combat forms made it into the building, they were killed but the distorted forms still un-nerved the Humans even Scott. Scott looked at a human one, it was female the head was partly off and there was an arm missing. The whole body looked diseased, her face was most disturbing...... so much pain. "BOTS!" shouted a Human, several weapons pointed at the sentinels and the Monitor in view. "no need to be like that, i am here to help you" replied 041 Deafant Globe. "make up your bloody minds" said a Marine, "an i have, you must come with me to the ship it is being prepared as we speak, there is little time" replied 041 Deafant Globe. "but we already have a ride" said Scott, "Pelicans" shouted a marine.

(i believe that is enough for you to do your stuff, hope i didn't steal too much time)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:23 am

no u didnt, im at school and i need to go, so wen i get home, BATTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 pm

(drum role please, i present to the audience(ORD and Me, and i hope others atleast have the curtisy to read) the great rescue battle!)

Rescue Squad Bravo,

1328 o'hour Military time,

"ETA 5 minutes ma'me," the pilot yelled, the CO, Col. Los Sangra, got up and addressed her squad, "We WILL not be landing for drop off, there is no LZ to risk losing us inbound," she pointed to the parachutes, "each of you get one, and ready for you are going to take pot shots as you desend." She walked over into the cockpit, the pilot was getting disturbing COM messages, "Ma'me, we got reports of the 2nd wave of covenant attacking the 1st wave, and, we got this from the militia CO." He turned on the compartment speakers and then the relay from the soldier, "This is Lt. Haw.... we hav............. DO NOT INGAGE ENE..... HOSTILES, AVOI....T ALL C...TS, THEY INF................................... They aren't coven.... but are....... If infec.....ill, don't t.... o sav....... Need hea..... ame weaponry, bring leop....me tan.. Hawk.... ut!" The pilot turned to Sangra, she shook her head, "Marines, new target, 3rd enemy, be careful, you heard the message."

Hyii Luya,

1:27 A.M. Earthling time,

Scott was sending a message to the pelicans, they needed to be warned. Hyii opened a weapons canister, out came a modified Fuel rod cannon, firing a bursted fuel round, making a long stream of death, just like the enemies Mgalekgolo. The covenant were withdrawing, phantoms started raining down about 2 minutes ago, and about 30 seconds ago, covenant ships starting killing each other, the flood were working in our favor. Flood closed in from every side, charging with mass screams. Scott fired every round he had, then chucked the gun, snapping a once-human in half. He pulled the 2 SMG's from his belt and strafed the area, evading the floods bullets and plasma return. The covenant that was already here had a novatic bomb, prepped for a dying honor.

1:32 A.M. Earthling time,

The pelicans were in sight, but didn't slow or descend. They flew right over, launching their rockets and strafing the area with thousands of bullets, then dropping troops and supply canisters from the height. The marines landed and secured the area, the pelicans did one more pass, then started to land. Half way down, a rocket buzzed out of the army of flood, striking Alpha pelican, spinning out of control, it crashed, smashing about 50 flood, but then the surviving pilot's yells could be heard as he shot his gun. His yells quickly turned to screams, then silence. "MOVE WE HAVE NO TIME!" Yelled the Bravo CO, they ran up, elites carried the bomb. Hyii turned and shot more bursts, she turned to Scott, seeing a flood on all fours mad dashing toward him, she grabbed his arm and did a complete 180 turn, throwing him in the pelican. She killed the flood, then turned and was shot, sentinels quickly, in mass numbers came, fending off all they could, but there wasn't enough. "Reclaimers, leave in your ships, there isn't time to meet, we will fend off the parasite as long as we can, LEAVE!" The pilot agreed totally and started to close the hatch, Scott yelled as Hyii, with all the other elites, grunts, and jackals were still out there. Hyii turned , and then was shot by a carbine, in the right shoulder. The doors shut.

Scott is no longer included in RPG except for Bonus material added by ORD for 'After the Battle' showing how Scott feels losing the planet, and hyii.

Hyii dropped her cannon, she recovered and had drawn her plasma rifle, shooting rounds wildly, she was shot again, in the lower left arm. She fell to the ground, and she leaned up enough and lifted her gun to shoot 3 more rounds before being shot in the stomach. She laid there, the remaining jackals made a wall around her, a sangheili came up, "Hyii, your jour......"

Hyii is now dead, and is included only as a body.

"Hyii, your journey begins, do not worry, we all will guide you upon the path." The warrior walked to the bomb, he was being shot every second, he put his hand on the pad, and closed his eyes.

Devil Dart Medical bay,

1400 o'hour Military time,

The ship jumped to its fastest speed, they recorded the entire detonation of the bomb. The ship had to jump as soon as it hit the low orbit, or they would have higher chance of death from the enemy fleet. "Scott Hawkwar, since we have little to no time, I'm congratulating you here, and officially, back on Reach, we'll medal you, but here you go son, by the power of me, I rise you to Lt. Col. Hawkwar, and, I wish to give you the medal of honor or brave leadership against impossible numbers and defeated a unknown threat!" Scott didn't smile, nor did he grab his new goods, he just laid there, bandages all over. "I understand, see you after jump," The Captain left.

Flagship of the Covenant fleet, Unrelenting Justice,

2 Cycles past mid-day,

"Sire, a human vessel is leaving the atmosphere, it is most likely infested with the parasite!" The Fleet Master turned, growling out the site, "Turn all ships, burn it back to the surface, then, kill every other ship." The Officer turned, what about the ot..." He growled, "All of them will die, we will save them from a lower death! Now Command all ships to fire at any vessel, ours or not." 7 ships started to turn, firing all they could at the angles they were at, the human vessel speeded then started to open a warp hole, "Sire, they are trying to jump!" He turned and his eyes widened, "Shoot it with the lasers, fire a bomb, DO NOT LET IT ESCAPE!" Lasers hit the ship, breaching hulls. Right as the ship jumped, the bombs and plasma blew up where it was, it got away.

Remaining fleet of Charity Defense,

1406 o'hour Military time,

They watched Rtas's ships final moments, and saw the Devil Darts escape, they had failed saving the planet, but killed massive amounts of them. "Sir, should I prepare our random jumps?" The Admiral turned, rubbing his forehead, "Yes, lets go," Rtas's ship just blew up.

Rtas Vudim,

2 Cycles and 6 mini-cycles past mid-day,

"It's been an honor serving with you my brothers; let us ram them, killing all we can! Charge every device we have, arm all bombs, may we help the humans in this war, or just help ourselves!" Moments later, Fearless God rammed into the ship next to the Flagship, the explosion alone killed 3 others, the debris from the Fearless and the others killed 7 more ships, and badly damaged more, Rtas had went down in human history, as the first ally, to kill an entire armada, and to be the 1st every alien that was a friend.

(lets dish out the punch and cookies, My 2 chats are dead, now yours can add the "'After the Battle'" parts as i add me being another marine/person talking to you, ill be everyone else basically)

Last edited by ryknow69 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm

oooooo TRIPLE POST, so bad, i thought id be nice and tell you what the scrambled COM said

"This is Lt. Hawkwar we have wounded and a new hostile. DO NOT INGAGE ENEMY HOSTILES, AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THEY INFECT YOU AND USE YOU LIKE A PUPPET! They aren't covenant but are parasites! If infected, kill, don't try to save them, just kill them! Need heavy flame weaponry, bring leopard flame tanks, Hawkwar out!"

like what it said?
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:49 am

yeah the message was good, bringing the flame stuff was a bit late but yeah. i think just one after battle post will be enough, don't think i can drag it out that much. you can add a thing if you want tying it in to the new RPG don't know if you were planing on it but yeah seemed like you were.

Time: 2:16 Earth Time (4th day)

(these are mainly thoughts in Scott's head as he lay resting)

The battle was over. Scott and the other surviving Militia were the last local people off the planet. The total population of Charity IV was halved, " for what?" he though. Their planet was lost, Scott's home world was ruined by the war. Scott had no home, now fighting for some other planet, some other people? he held the position of Lieutenant Colonel for the UNSC Fleet forces, all the surviving militia were moved over to the UNSC Fleet forces. "i now fight for Reach is it..... just like the 14th fought for mine" he thought angrily. then he calmed "just like my Hyii" he thought. Scott missed Hyii terribly already, "why couldn't they stay just that bit long to get her in, seconds no moments that was all that was needed just one moment and she would be here" he thought. Scott thought a lot over all this all the new changes and how fast they were happening. Scott's hand felt the deactivated sword on his belt, it would forever be his reminder of the only true ally he had to defend his home planet. "Hyii......", he would never forget that name. He had forgotten many he met from his planet, many from the 14th fleet and even some of his own families names. But Hyii stayed there echoing, the only name he would never forget, Alien or no he would not forget it.

(i wrote that with real emotion, putting myself in that position and trying to imagine what it feels like (actually i tried to do that as much as possible throughout the entire RPG). might not be the best but i don't want to spend days here writing one sentence daily, story writing ain't my forte. anyway i hope its good)
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:08 am

perfect Smile , now, i can copy, edit, and print =D ppl at my school will love this, ill make it look like a journal, with yo names above each post u did. Smile YEA we done, good job ORD, *gives high five*
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:09 am

YAY and yeah thats cool. you should get people from your school on here to participate in this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 pm

W-O-W! gosh my baby has grown up... such a terrific story.. and i was thinking of printing everything together but then i realized that i am not admin so i cant go into ur posts and copy the stuff.... dang well.. maybe later.. but seriously guys great story... thanks alot for participating in this rpg Smile
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:34 pm

me and ORD are with it, but uh, u can just go from page to page and copy and paste into word, =P or do it 'your' way by asking avid

it was kool, i did the planning, and ORD, he just made it all better =D, did u read it all?
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 am

Lawl, I reread our story, and im so damn immpressed Smile

gawd, we did great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Halo: Battle of Charity IV - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Battle of Charity IV
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next