The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

What if...... Empty
PostSubject: What if......   What if...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:01 pm

ehhh, another story, THAT I ACTUALLY FINISHED =O OMFG!

What If Tales: Blades Of Doom

What if the covenant came to Earth, early?

By: Ryknow69

Night dropped, Pvt. Tung opened his bag to find nothing. “Where the hell are my rations!?” Cpl. Heven looked at him with an open stare, “Look at your sack’s bottom.” Tung turned his bag upside down and realized there was a huge plasma burnt hole. Just then a plasma mortar round exploded ten meters away, flipping Tung right into a boulder. Heven pulled his M20 out and was ready to fire at an empty area. Hevens went to Tung to find out he was dead. He ran to the Gudge LRV Scout Vehicle parked not far away. As he ran he saw more Rounds come in. He started the engine and pumped the petal to the ground and spun off just in time before the round hit where he was. When he got to the base, he realized the alien bastards were already there. The last bit of light was gone, the new moon night showed only tracers and globes of plasma. Heven’s CO, Sgt. Goff, was on the roof sniping the aliens one by one. Heven ran through lines of corpses around the building. “Sergeant?” Heven asked as he ducked to avoid a pistol plasma round, “what happened!?” The sergeant looked at him for a split second and turned back and said, “While you were on recon, the splits attacked via dropships, we responded fast, now we got at least a perimeter.” Heven looked over his shoulder to find a little creature with a back-pack and a glowing needled weapon aimed at his skull. Heven jumped back in time to evade the needles shooting for him and he fired right above his head blowing it up like a firecracker. Heven crawled backward to the wall of the roof. His M20 Rifle was out of ammo and as he looked for a clip in his pocket, just then, a floating light popped on in front of the stairs, Heven realized what it was, it was a blade. He rushed to find a clip but couldn’t find one, every second the blade floated closer and closer. Finally Heven gave up and pulled out a knife and charged the floating light yelling, “DIE!” The blade shifted, attempting to counter but failed. After the blow Heven struck, the light dropped to the ground and disappeared, and a body of a tall being appeared as it dropped to its knees with a knife right in-between its black eyes. Goff turned to see the body drop and ask “What in F***ing hell happened! Where did that ass come from?!” Heven didn’t answer; he just looked at the bodies all around the building and on it. Goff then ordered Heven “Get on Fregh’s Comm-pack and call in Vipers to bomb these dick asses to what ever heaven they like!” Heven looked at him confused, “Sir, I don’t think that’s possible, these aliens have flyers all over the air.” Just as fast as the soldier said that Goff Yelled “YOU WILL FOLLOW ORDERS!” Then Heven looked around and then found Fregh’s burning corpse and said “Sir, yes, sir!” Heven tried reaching HQ but failed as the system warned of satellite interference, “Sarge, they got our Satellites, this pack is useless!” Goff leaned forward, then said, “Let’s get ready to move out, come with me to the Yetret M421 Tank!” Heven followed Goff to a plasma riddled garage. When Goff opened the door, Heven almost died right there the garage was full of floating lights shaped like swords. Goff was sliced to bits. Heven turned around and ran, passing many other aliens of smaller types as he ran. Heven passed five more bladers, each lunged as he ran, and they all failed to touch him. He then found some marines near an alien dropship they overtook. “Be careful, there are bladers coming this way!” Heven saw the soldiers rank, it was a lieutenant, “Don’t worry, we’re leaving now, get on!” Haven walked up to the dropship while hearing screams of the battle around him, when he saw distortions inside the ship, he slowly backed out as the rest of the marines went in. Lights lit up, and red liquid spilled everywhere, then a sword was risen above his head, and all Haven could think about was humanities demise, and the Blades Of Doom above his head, “God help me,” and then the alien spoke “Wart, War, War.........… god? There’s no god for the Doomed!”

I actually finished this one, this was my 1st ever sci-fi story,
it makes me sad, i can start good books, but never end them, i got beginning for many things, but not enough middle, and no end.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

What if...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if......   What if...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:50 am

There was no discussion topic for this so i guess i have to post here.

It is very........ interesting. Wen was this written, like what was the latest Halo game out?
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

What if...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if......   What if...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:41 pm

about maybe 6 months ago, little before halo3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What if...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if......   What if...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maw :: Fan Creations :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: