The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injury stories

Go down 
+5
ORDINATOR
Rainbow Chicken 28
ryknow69
figyfu
Afthotstreak719
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:41 pm

ok since chicken made a sleep walking thing i'll make an injury one.

In 7th grade i fell off a set of bleachers that was 15 feet high. the doctor said that i had a crack all the way around my left heal and if i hadn't been wearing the shoes that i had... my heal bone might have kind popped off.
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:29 am

Broke my arm on a horse,

I was in missouri, on a trail ride, and the horse ahead sped up, mine did while i wasnt prepared, i had 3 choices, go forward and get my ass stomped on, jump off onto the left, hitting the rocky trail, or jump off right, onto the dry dead grass, take a guess what i chose.

Another one, I fell on my ass, breaking the tail bone <=(couldnt sit for weeks.

My last one isnt a broken bone, but pretty nasty, while me and ry where on our 1st date, we went to a restaurant, the table we sat at, broke, sending a knife right up and through my boob, hurt like hell i tell u, i got him back on the 5th date, 1st time we had sex, i was under age, i was 17, going 18 in 1 week, i gave him a broken u know what, he felt that for months. i still have a nausty scare from it, but my boobs havnt been effected, no size deffect, still my lovly (X) sized boobs are great

those are my stories
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:08 am

hahaha nice. im just getting started with my stories

when i was riding one of my friends bikes (it was one of the first time riding a two wheeled bike) and i don't remember what made me fall but i was going pretty fast and i fell sideways into a thorn bush. i had like 47 cuts all together all over my body.

then i was at my friends house and i was on the trampoline and i was going to get off and was wanting to get off a 'fancy' way so i bounced once and was planning to go off but apparently flipped over somehow fell head first onto the metal bar bounced and landed head first on the ground. i guess it knocked me out and i woke up i have no idea how much later.
Back to top Go down
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili
figyfu

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:11 am

ha, dumbass(2nd one), still, my '1st date' one is way better <_< Very Happy

While climbing a tree, i fell wen my branch broke, my ass saved me, i think i lost my ass virginity to a tree though =P
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:23 am

ahhahhaahahahaha thats great. bet ry is sad about that.

i was on a hiking trip and i was down a hill (very rocky hill) and my dumb ass F***ing friend threw a rock about the size of my head down the hill it bounced once and smashed into the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:27 am

oooo, bad break, get it? bad break =D

yea, that was before i met her =P but ass virginity isnt much compared to the front, and getting anal is for special acations only
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:28 am

hahahaha i would agree.

so where are your injurys ry?
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:35 am

huh, fine

wen i was about 15, i was on a trampoline with my 2 sisters, i jumped and fell inbetween the spings, i was up side down, and this was a TALL trampoline, they didnt notice i was stuck till i yelled as i fell, luckly, i landed on my feet, but broke an ankle.

this 1 is sad,

While in a helicopter tour over the rocky mounts, we hit a hard wind, knocked us down, we hit this poor snow mobiler near the bottom, he turned out dead, my pilot, half dead, and would die 3 days later, the other passenger, gone and never found, and i got a nausty rotor blade jabed through my leg, miracley, my leg is in full order. That was sad.
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:40 am

Nice one ry

but i think everyone whos been on a trampoline has been hurt. like another time i was doing front flips and once i flipped to far... or maybe just landed at the wrong angle but i bounced off the trampoline hit a chair it flipped over and i rolled into a bush... well it was my most... active front flip.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:51 am

true, true
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:56 am

mhmmm... so ry what are you and figy up to?
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:10 am

figs asleep, me, im sore as hell, if u read 14 post topic, theres the answer
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:11 am

haha i did im just trying to get to 1600 posts before i get off. and im pretty close.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:13 am

my god, if u wont get off, i wont, cause i NEVER like not being the last man to post
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:15 am

uhhh fine i'll get off long enough so you think im gone then i'll come back when your off. night ry.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:16 am

oh thank god, he's only 25 away, my modmenship is coming =P
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:08 am

hahaha gotta ask avid about that
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Maybe we should set up a different thread specifically for trampoline injuries Smile

Um...probably the worst injury I ever got was on a trampoline. I was bouncing and dunno how I did it, but my knee went straight into my face...by the end of the day my lip matched the purple dress I was wearing, and did for the next week.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 pm

owned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:36 am

i know how that feels chicken

i was in gymnastics and we were flipping onto this mat thing from a spring and when i landed i went straight forward and my head smacked my knees. people who were like 15 feet away or more could hear it.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 pm

*CRACK SNAP CRIIIIIICKKKKKK* "Oh my God, some one call a fuc-ing ambulence!"
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:39 pm

haha naaaa but the funny thing is that it hurt my knees more than my head.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:10 pm

i haven't had many injuries at all. but i've watched a few happen. and quiet a few on trampolines too. my friends owned a old Olympic sized trampoline, (it was pretty big) we were all on it (four of us) with plenty of room, and if you landed on the matt a few seconds after everyone else you would get flung up into the air really high (i could see my house over the top of theirs hehehehehe) anyway now to the injury. we all bounced the little guy (smaller than the rest of us obviously) up into the air, he went up so high it would have been half a minute before he came back down lol. he landed spraining his ankles. another guy got bounced after that except instead of up he went across and his foot caught on the edge so he went face first into the ground a good 2 meters away. (he was ok). and the last of them done the same except face first into a wooden fence, in a garden. (he was ok too) it was funny as hell watching others go flying off this trampoline.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:19 am

OH! There was one time when I was bored and so decided to ride my bike down a rocky hill...big mistake. I fell off and had grazes all over my stomach for ages.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:39 am

hahaha as ry so expertly put it earlier... OWNED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injury stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury stories   Injury stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injury stories
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maw :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: