The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: The Lost Ark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Halo: The Lost Ark Empty
PostSubject: Halo: The Lost Ark   Halo: The Lost Ark Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:18 pm

(Coming soon)

Well as a small introduction... some of u may know i had a previous ff called Halo: The Aftermath... and well also as u may know that ff was scrapped and i chose to revise it adding more canonical things.. and well in general making it better cause i thought the other was pretty crappy lol... well this is the new re-edited version... i chose not to go with the same title for well my own reasons... now this title is pending so dont make assumptions on the storyline yet.. cause what u think the title means and what i intend it to be can be very different so yeah... well i finished the first chapter and spell checked it several times i will be proof-reading and adding things here and there and when i am done i will post the chapter up... just giving u guys a heads up... cya!

Sincerely,
Prophet of Reality
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com

Halo: The Lost Ark
Page 1 of 1