The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Story, its good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Random Story, its good Empty
PostSubject: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:28 pm

this is a completly random thing, i was looking up st...oops, cant say that, vehicles and i started to write this. I wrote it first, and just started to port it over into Word 2 minutes ago, so ill edit in the other stuff wen im done posting every where else.

The Assault

Written by: Ryknow69

Day 457,

13:07 o’hour,

The ships started to land, each ship deployed thousands of troops, each bred for a sole purpose of killing. On the other side of the field, large side-ways H’s landed; large vehicles hovered out, each held 100 droids, armed and prepared for battle.

Day 457,

14:10 o’hour,

The battle began, the AT-TE’s lead the attack, followed up by AT-AP’s, which rained hell upon to opposing droids. Unchallenged vultures filled the air, firing down on the army. Spiders gunned down troopers, but being tall, they were prime targets for artillery. Trooper D15C2 moved behind a rock, blaster fire filled the air with a fuzzy heat. His once bright white, red, & black armor was now dull brown from the mud. He lifted his gun over the rock, then his head. Big, bulky droids marched forward, firing their wrist blasters at his brethren; he fired at one, at the legs then the head. The rest fired, some shot rockets, he knew there was little chance. But suddenly a huge explosion, ending up in a shower of mud, occurred. AT-RT’s stomped through, behind them an AT-TE and two AT-OT’s. Blaster fire quickly engulfed the other side of the rock. The vulture skies now started to fill with LAAT’s. LAAG’s dropped more walkers around him, each stomped off, firing. He ran to one of the AT-OT’s, climbing an emergency ladder. At the top he realized this one wasn’t a transport, but a medical center. Wounded troopers lay about, medicals aiding them. The AT-TE continued to lay hell ahead.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:37 pm

I knew what the battle was between as soon as i read " large side-ways H’s" lol its still good i reckon. I don't know any of that AT stuff but yeah. This story is good for fans of starwars and lots of action.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:38 pm

its not the naboo battle, its 457 days into the clone wars
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:39 pm

yeah i knew that from the first line lol. well i didn't know the exact number of years from there it was but yeah. i love the look of the clone troopers.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:44 pm

its the 145th Marine Division, theres the Clone Army(Simple color coding), Clone Marines(Specialized armor, they are used on tougher missions, like the US marines), Clone Commandos(Specialized armor with shields, special interchangable guns, individual personalities, the chose of right or wrong, only about 100-200 in the entire universe), Clone Navy(Specialy bred for space conditions, plain armor) =D
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:47 pm

ah yeah i know about the commandos, is it the Army or the marines in the movies? cause i like the look of the ones in the movies.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:51 pm

the army is seen on geonosis, they have simple helmet and color changes, marines are in episode 3, with blue as the marine rifle men, rather than pure white
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:56 pm

so there isn't much of a difference in the armor appearance. ah well they all look cool anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:16 am

oh, there is a huge difference, Marine BARC Speedmen Wear a helmet and armor designed to take heavy crashes at high velocity and aid in seeing while going so fast.

Army BARC Speedermen wear a streamlined helmet and armor for more speed, they both are diffrent
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:50 pm

ah ok.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:07 pm

i love star wars, but ive never been a fan of SW books *shrugs*
good writing technique, however. unique, imo.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:44 pm

i lost the pages i wrote on, must find

u like how i barely mentioned, or completly didn't mention, clones or full droid names, its put through the eyes of the troopers. It's there view of the war.
They MUST make a book after that idea/view =D

PS: i read any book about a game i like and/or play
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:07 pm

yeah you done it really well, you didn't say their exact names but we knew what you were on about.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 pm

ive read the Halo novels and the Mass Effect novel. All were amazing, of course.
Back to top Go down
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ryknow69

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:14 am

ooooohhhhhhh, mass efect novels!? WHERE!? i never got to play game, but it got 2nd in game of the year.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:40 pm

look it up Wink
its called Mass Effect: Revelation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Story, its good   Random Story, its good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Story, its good
Page 1 of 1