The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best looking game...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Best looking game... Empty
PostSubject: Best looking game...   Best looking game... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Just in case anybody has missed the recent screenshot from campaign that bungie released, here it is:

Best looking game... H3_WSJ_CHIEFNEWS
Back to top Go down
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Best looking game...   Best looking game... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 pm

Thanks Donny I can't get into bungie.net so i have to rely on others to tell me. You get 5 gold err...blue stars! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Best looking game...   Best looking game... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:58 pm

Trotun wrote:
Thanks Donny I can't get into bungie.net so i have to rely on others to tell me. You get 5 gold err...blue stars! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

hehe no problem. ill try to keep up-to-date news on this site.
Back to top Go down
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Best looking game...   Best looking game... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 pm

In the E3 video miranda keyes now looks like more realistic. even though there isn't as much texturing going on. I hope they don't talk through their teeth on this one. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best looking game...   Best looking game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best looking game...
Page 1 of 1