The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Armor Specifications

Go down 
+3
Prophet of Reality
spartan123209
Captain-Keyes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

New Armor Specifications Empty
PostSubject: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:38 pm

This is for people who can't access bungie.net

New Armor Specifications Qcbthumbnailct5
Shot at 2007-07-07

C.Q.B.: Close Quarters Battle

The Mjolnir/C variant was developed and tested at UNSC facilities in Essen, Deutschland and Songnam, Hanguk, respectively; integrating feedback gathered from the Jericho VII Theater.
Developed at Beweglichrüstungsysteme of Essen and tested at the Special Warfare Center in Songnam, the Mjolnir/C variant focuses on improving combat survivability and mobility.
The intent with the Mark VI Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/C variant was to improve survivability in close combat; specifically by looking at alternate methods of K dispersal and improving joint mobility.

New Armor Specifications Evathumbnailum3
Shot at 2007-07-07

E.V.A.: Extra Vehicular Activity

The MJOLNIR/V variant was developed and tested at the UNSC facilities in Lister, Aigburth, Ganymede; integrating feedback gathered from the Summa Deep Space Incident.
Developed at the UNSC Low/Zero Gravity Testing Facility on Ganymede, the MJOLNIR/V variant focuses on increasing exoatmospheric endurance and improving mobility in zero gravity.
In developing the Mark VI MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/V variant emphasis was placed on increasing exoatmospheric endurance and improving mobility in zero gravity without the use or thrusters.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 pm

Im speechless. This is the best thing of heard in months.
*worships Keyes for giving pic*
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:21 pm

hehe ya it is pretty good i like them... i think the first is the best though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:41 pm

the first one has a kickass helmet.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:25 pm

The second ones helmet looks a little like an SPI helmet.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 pm

yea, it is, more or less, an SPI helmet. I think they are calling it the E.V.A. armor so that people don't run around screaming "we've got armor with constant camo and no armor!" because it is all purely visual.

*DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT THE SURPRISE OF THE NEW ARMOR PERMUTATIONS TO BE SPOILED"

go to this site if you want to see renders that may be legit of the rest of the armor. It has not been denied or confirmed by Bungie yet. There is, also, a render, possibly, of the Excavator on that site, but again we do not know if it is real or not.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:23 pm

I like the C.Q.B one the best. I hope we are able to choose are armor type in multiplayer, because I love close quarters combat.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:14 am

Yes, you can choose what armor you wear. There is helmet, Chest, and Arms choices (i think) and you can mix them however you want. As it seems, they will be unlocked through campaign, but it is unknown how specificaly. My guess is either the terminals or the meta game (found in the achievements).

Ill probably use the default or ninja...maybe cobra.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 am

I wonder if they are going to put SPI armor in the game. That would be cool, but it would also make me feel vunerable.
Back to top Go down
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:39 am

I forgot to add this when i made this thread so here it is
BRUTE CHOPPER:
TYPE-25 Rapid Assault Vehicle "Chopper"

New Armor Specifications Chopper1thumbnaillr0
Shot at 2007-07-10

DescriptionThe Type-25 RAV has become more common with the reappearance of the Brutes as frontline troops. Although it has not totally replaced the “ghost” as the primary rapid assault vehicle of the Covenant ground forces, it is usually piloted by higher ranking individuals. The vehicle is capable of momentary bursts of speed up to 120 kph (75 mph). The vehicle is armed with four (4) linked forward-firing light autocannons¹.

Weapon Statistics Weight: 1 tonnes (1.1 tons)
Length: 6.4 meters (21 feet.)
Height: 2.9 meters (9.77 feet)
Width: 2.8 meters (9.33 feet)
Power plant: unknown

Range: 272 kilometers (169 miles)
Top Speed: 74 kph
(46 mph)

Main armament: 4 x 35 mm autocannons
(linked)
Unit Replacement Cost
N/A

Observations Although this vehicle is significantly slower than many of those available to UNSC ground forces it is capable of nearly doubling its top speed momentarily through some unknown mechanism. The Type-25 RAV, while stoutly built, is very lightly armored and the driver is completely exposed except from the front where the vehicle’s prodigious engine provides more than adequate protection.

¹ The use of the term autocannon here is not entirely accurate even though the weapon is self-loading and fires a large caliber (35mm) projectile.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:48 am

Theyre adding another viehicle too. They torture me by making me remember that I have to wait till september to get this game.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:55 am

i personally prefer the first armour suit then the normal one then the second suit. thats my preference in order.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:21 pm

I like the old suit but im probably gonna make profiles with the new ones and although it is a variant of Mjolnir armor the EVA really does look like SPI armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Armor Specifications   New Armor Specifications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Armor Specifications
Page 1 of 1