The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The arbiter

Go down 
+4
Donny
Captain-Keyes
Prophet of Reality
spartan123209
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 am

The arbiter is going to be in the game, and he is going to work with MC. If you pay attention to the singleplayer trailer released last night you will see seens with the arbiter and the MC both running down a hall with shooting the turrets stripped off a warthog.

I finnally know something before everyone else, yay. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:44 pm

can u plz send a link where u got that trailer Smile
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:30 pm

did u notice the MC puts a pistol up to the arbitors head?
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:43 pm

I did notice that part, but I think that there would of course be some bad feelings between the two. They were enemies. The Arbiter was the one who was head of convenant ops on Halo, and the MC blew up Halo, making the Arbiter an outsider in the Convenant, and the Arbiter in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:45 am

Seeing the arbiter in that trailer brings up a lot of questions will the first player play as MC and the second player as the Arbiter? Also i have figured out why the MC put the gun up to the arbiters head it is because the MC knew nothing about how the elites left the covenant and started helping the humans this is supposed to happen in one of the beggining levels then they join sides. The first level is called Siera 117 btw.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:19 pm

haha you really shouldn't think your the first person to find this. I stayed up 'till 1 AM EST to watch the trailer and noticed it immediately. Also, if you needed confirmation that the elites and humans were working together, go no further than Halo3.com :-D

alright enough ranting. yea I loved that trailer. showed stuff but didn't really give anything away.
Back to top Go down
[NR] Spartan
Sangheili
Sangheili
[NR] Spartan

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-07-23

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:10 am

its quite possible that you may be able to choose who you play in single player, but nore likely not, in Co-op im sure player 1 would be MC and player 2 would be Arby(hehe, what a name) buuuuuuut, there are lots of rumours of 4 player co-op and im pretty sure this may have been confirmed somehwere, so would it bring in 2 marines, or 2 spartans, or 2 elites or what?

also, regarding the pistol to arbys throat, he probally insulted the brutes or the covenant not sided with the elites and used humans as a way to show his disgust, for example "these traiters are no better than the humans that fight them" under his breath, and MC heard this.

anythings possible really
Back to top Go down
http://www.naughty-rascals.com
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:23 am

No.
The Main character in the game is MC. THe only way to play as the Arbiter is to play Coop, and one would play Arbiter, the other MC.
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Ace
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-29

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:36 pm

I kinda prefer it. I loved playing as the Arbiter in Halo2, but
the Master Chief is just too classic and awesome to share his
hero-ness.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm

arbiter had his moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The arbiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbiter   The arbiter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arbiter
Page 1 of 1