The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo RPG [WIP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:13 pm

*EVERYTHING IS STILL IN THE WORKS. THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED CONCEPT YET*

On Bungie.net someone was asking about what Bungie's next project was, after Halo 3. This got me thinking about what could be done with the huge Halo universe and I started thinking an RPG would be awesome. They could make such a great RPG out of the Halo Universe.

Here is a brief description:

Especially if it is very open and non-linear (like Morrowind or World of Warcraft but offline). Like, you could choose a faction like the Rebels, UNSC (Which would give you the choice of being a Marine or ODST and each would have special attributes), etc. and you could change them throughout the game, of course, but you would lose all of your progress in the faction. You could choose what race, too (Grunt, Jackal, Elite, Brute, Hunter, Human, and any others I missed that would make a good RPing character). The biggest mistake they could make is making it into a KOTOR RPG. While that game is great, there is no need for another one with Halo models. I mean, we already have Mass Effect which seems to be very similar in many ways.

Here is a more detailed description:

1. Story
--A. Faction
-----1. Alliance
--------a. Human / Elite
--------b. Grunt
--------c. Hunter
-----2. Covenant Horde
--------a. Grunt
--------b. Brute
--------c. Jackal
2. Character Development Choices
--A. Races and Attribute Bonuses
-----1. Human
-----2. Elite
-----3. Grunt
-----4. Jackal
-----5. Hunter
-----6. Brute
--B. Classes and Attribute Bonuses
-----1. Sniper
-----2. Medic
-----3. Close Combat Soldier (can't think of a better name...oh well)
-----4. Special Operations Soldier (Spec Ops)
--C. Guilds (again, not sure about name)
-----1. UNSC
--------a. Marine
--------b. ODST
--------c. Spartan
-----2. Rebels
-----3. Separatists
-----4. Loyalists
--D. Attributes and Skills

1. Story - All stories give unique and very powerful gear, items, and abilities that cannot be obtained in any other way.

1. A.Faction:

1. A. 1. Alliance:
a. Human / Elite: Main quests have the Player get involved in the Restoration Age following the Human-Covenant War. Players help their race's Military leaders with rebuilding their Armed Forces and they are tasked with numerous missions involving interacting with civilians on any of their races home planets. Some quests will face the Player with supporting the alliance between the Humans and the Covenant. The humans and Elites have similar quest lines, but they are based on their own race and vary accordingly. By now, all of the Elites are part of the Alliance, or dead.

b. (Alliance) Grunt: Grunts are involved with helping others to build a strong Grunt civilization. They are still faithful to the Elites and the Alliance, but are trying to become less dependent on them. Quests, also, include the Player working with Elites and Humans to a small degree.

c. Hunter: The Hunters are one of the least effected races by the war. They only care about not being separated from their brother or sister. All hunters pair with their sibling. They always go into battle with them and wont go anywhere without them. It is this pairing that makes them such a deadly creature. The Player's partner was taken away from him/her by a Covenant Loyalist group, with hopes that they could use it to help rebuild their force, and has to find and rescue it.

1. A. 2. Covenant Horde:
a. (Covenant) Grunt: The Covenant Grunts that survived the H-C War are trying to rebuild their own civilization. The difference between the Alliance Grunts and the Covenant Grunts is that the Covenant Grunts' Main Quest focuses exclusively on restoration. They have no more ties to any other race in the Horde, however, they have an even worse relationship with the Alliance, understandably. All of the quests include rescuing other Grunts or helping to rebuilding the grunt force and civilization.

b. Brute: The Brutes, like the Grunts, are trying to rebuild their civilization, but they are still faithful to the Prophets and their beliefs and teachings. Their quests involve traveling to find more Forerunner artifacts and another way to start the "Great Journey."

c. Jackal: The Jackals are still allied with the Brutes and the Main quest has the Player go on missions, given by the Brute leaders, to help them in their searches. However, they have their own goal, as well. The Player will, also, receive quests from Jackal leaders that are less in favor of the brutes, but does not go against their alliance.

2. Character Development Choices

2. A. Races and Attribute Bonuses: All bonuses are very slight and do not effect game play all that much later on in character development.

2. A. 1. Humans - Humans receive a bonus in Medium Range Combat, Marksman, Heavy Weapons, Communications, Light Armor, and Explosives.

2. A. 2. Elite - Elites receive a bonus in Close Range Combat, Light Weapons, Communications, Stealth, Heavy Armor, and Explosives.

2. A. 3. Grunt - Grunts receive a bonus in Close Range Combat, Light Weapons, Explosives, Light Armor, Stealth, and Restoration.

2. A. 4. Jackal - Jackals receive a bonus in Marksman, Shields, Light Weapons, Light Armor, and Medium Range Combat.

2. A. 5. Hunter - Hunters receive a bonus in Medium Range Combat, Shields, Heavy Weapons, and Close Range Combat. (Has a special Smash ability to ram into the enemy)

2. A. 6. Brute - Brutes receive a bonus in Medium Range Combat, Close Range Combat, Heavy Armor, Light Weapons, and Heavy Weapons. (Has a special Enrage ability that increases mellee damage)

2. B. Classes and Attribute Bonuses: Class - Bonus (Recommended Races)

*All classes can be played with any race*

2. B. 1. Sniper - Gives bonuses to Marksman and Heavy Weapons. (Human, Jackal, Elite, Brute)

2. B. 2. Medic - Gives bonuses to Restoration and Light Armor. (Grunt, Human)

2. B. 3. Close Combat Soldier - Gives bonuses to Close Range Combat and Heavy Armor. (Human, Brute, Elite, Hunter)

2. B. 4. Spec Ops Soldier - Gives bonuses to Stealth and Light armor ( Elite, Grunt)

2. C. Guilds: Name - Description - Races it is available to

*Some guilds may have Branches, which are select upon recruitment*

2. C. 1. UNSC - The Humans and Elites are restoring their military, colonies, and home lands. In order to do so, they need strong soldiers to help fight the enemies, gather resources and information, and help the civilians on their planets - Any Human can be recruited into the UNSC, but Elites, (A)Grunts, and Hunters are required to prove themselves worthy to the Humans.

2. C. 1. a. Marine: Any Alliance race can become a Marine at any level. Quests are easy and, therefore, the rewards lack value in anything other than low levels.

2. C. 1. b. ODST: Any Elite or Human with moderate Medium Range Combat and Heavy Armor skills can become an ODST. Quests are of moderate difficulty and the rewards are targeted toward the mid range of levels.

2. C. 1. c. Spartan: Spartan training can only be selected by Humans with a high skill in Heavy Armor, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Close Combat, and Medium Range Combat and a moderate skill in Marksman, Finesse, Explosives, and Light Armor, or by Elites with the above and a high trust level with the UNSC. Quests and their rewards require a high level character.

2. C. 2. Rebels - A group who lack confidence in the rule of their people, but refuse to ally with their rulers' enemies - Human

2. C. 3. Seperatists - The Elites, Grunts, and Hunters learned the truth about the Halo's and the "Great Journey" and stood against the Covenant - Elite, (A)Grunt, Hunter

2. C. 4. Loyalists - The Brutes, Jackals, and some Grunts stayed with the Prophets in their campaign for the "Great Journey" and they still do, even after the war - Brute, Jackal, (C) Grunt

2. D. Attributes and Skills:

2. D. 1. Light Armor

2. D. 2. Heavy Armor

2. D. 3. Close Range Combat

2. D. 4. Medium Range Combat

2. D. 5. Marksman (Longe Range Combat)

2. D. 6. Explosives

2. D. 7. Communication

2. D. 8. Stealth

2. D. 9. Sheilds

2. D. 10. Light Weapons

2. D. 11. Heavy Weapons

3. Gameplay:

3. A. Combat: Combat is not that of your typical RPG. Usually, in an RPG, the player has a certain chance of hitting the target. For any Oblivion players, this combat is very similar. The player has an aiming reticle in the middle of the screen like in previous Halo games (if you are in First Person Mode, which is toggleable to Third Person) and that is where the projectiles will go. With mellee weapons, such as the Energy Sword or the Gravity Hammer, the player must get close enough to the enemy for the weapon to hit the target. The screen in Third Person Mode is similar to that of Gears of War, but everything still works the same way as FPM.

3. B. Looting Corpses: When you kill your target, walk up to it and press the action button to bring up the inventory screen. One side will show your own inventory and the other will be the corpse. Select any item you wish to take from the corpse and it will go into your inventory. Possible drops include armor pieces (Left/Right foot, Legs, Left/Right Hand, Chest, Left/Right Shoulder, Head), Weapons, Medic Packs, Money, miscellaneous items, and upgrades for weapons and armor.

3. C. NPC Interaction: When talking to an NPC, a screen comes up with subtitles and possible response/topic choices (Think something like that of Mass Effect, but with more choices). As any RPG does these days, the choices you make while talking to an NPC effects how they see you as a person and will react appropriately. Any character can be killed in the game. The result of this is losing possible mini quests or quest targets and huge amounts of trust, but the contrary could occur too. For example, if you were in an area full of Rebels and went on a killing Rampage, it will be extremely difficult to make them trust you again (and they will attack you on sight, or try to bring you into captivity if it is a small crime), but the UNSC will see that you destroyed a potential threat to their people. Their trust will not go up as far as the Rebels' trust went down, because they don't know the cause or if you would do it too them just as quickly, but it will help greatly if you are trying to achieve something that requires trust from a guild. However, characters that are part of a Main Quest will respawn after a week (game time) and will not give any loot or experience, making them pointless and inconvenient to kill.

3. D. Multiplayer (Xbox Live, Splitscreen, System Link, or any combination of those): Multiplayer is the same as single player. All of the areas in Singleplayer can be explored in Multiplayer, but there are even more ares in Multiplayer. You start by choosing your character and who you are going to go on with (up to 50 players in the same game) or you can search for a random game that has already been set up. When you arrive in the game, you can try to group up with up to as many people as in the game, or you can try to combat the easier areas by your self. Groups are needed to successfully complete a dungeon, which give special, rare items. The looting system and options are the same as World of Warcraft's system. By default, the group will alternate corpses to loot. If a player doesn't want the items, anybody else can grab it. Any rare items are rolled on to see who gets it. There are, also, different choices for looting systems and tweaks you can make to them.

To be continued...

*Yes, I said World of Warcraft. If you don't like that the game that I want made is, in a couple ways, similar or even the same as World of Warcraft I don't really care. Not to be rude or anything, but I canonly say one thing to that...This is not your game and you can leave if you don't like it. attacked by axe mani Now, enjoy and have a good day! Very Happy*

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 pm

Please, if any of you guys have any ideas or want to add something, please post it here and ill try to see it as fast as I can.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:30 pm

Looks pretty good thus far if i think of anything ill be sure to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:45 pm

thanks a bunch. Im tired, its 10:45, I have to work from 9-5:30 tomorrow, and ive been typing and thinking ever since I got home from work today, so im gonna go catch some sleep. Ill be sure to check here shortly after I get back from work tomorrow. Ill see if I feel like adding more too it, other than any suggestions anybody may give, and, If not, I don't have work Friday, so I can work on it then...so yea, good night everybody. Hope you enjoy what I have done so far.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:31 pm

I made up this idea months ago XD

I made threads on HWF, HWH, and i think HWS.

Here is my idea:

Quote :

Theme
1:
The Rise of the Covenant

POV:
The Player takes the Place of an Elite which he/she creates. The Type
of Character is chosen. Given choices are: Soldier, which is skilled at
fighting and tactics; Communicator, which is skilled at persuasion and
can gain trust quicker than others; or Rogue, which is a skilled sneak,
and does not choose any particular side in the game to join.

The Player may either choose one of these Character Types, which come
with a given set of attributes, or may choose his/her own attributes
and will be automatically assigned with a character Type. Gain in
Levels will raise the Character's Rank, giving said character different
colors of armour. Eventually, when enough levels are gained, the
Character will
become a special Hero. Depending upon the Character
Type which was chose at the Beginning of the game, the Character may
become one of three different special Heroes: the Arbiter, which will
be given to a Soldier; A Councilor, which is given to a communicator;
or a Heretic Leader, which is given to a Rogue. Later in gameplay, the
player will gain companions which he can play as also. The companions
will include: A grunt, A jackal, A Brute, A Hunter, and a minor Prophet
for morale. Eventually, alliances with humans will be created.

Controls:
Halo RPG [WIP] RPG1controller

Controls
take a setup somewhat like the game Knights of the Old Republic. Action
Queue's are no longer used, and instead Triggers are used to attack; As
in the Halo games.

Plot Summary: The Game will begin on
the Elite Homeworld. The character is running in war torn fields,
fighting and killing many minor Prophets. It is the Age of
Discovery. This level will be the Tutorial for the whole game,
and will simply consist of carrying out various missions to defeat the
Prophets. Then, as the next day dawns, the fighting stops.
News spreads that a treaty is being signed. The Covenant is
formed. Part Two will consist of Traveling the Elite
Homeworld. As this happens, the Character will meet Prophets and learn
of the Great journey. He believes it.(Part two may converge with
Part one.)

Part Three will consisit of: Leaving the Sangheili home Planet;
Discovering HIgh Charity; Gaining favor within the Covenant
Community. Later on the Prophets will send the Character on
missions. The more favor in the community which is gained, the
greater the gameplay experience will be.

Parts 4 will include Grunt Rebellion. In this, the
Character will fight alongside the Arbiter, at first, then will be
separated from his companions and must fend for himself. He will
find missions(which he will choose) and try to end the Grunt
Rebellion. Eventually the Victory is because of him, yet the
credit goes to the Arbiter.

Parts 5-9 Will consist of traveling to different planets
of the Players choosing. These planets will be the Homeworlds of
Various covenant Species, but the Player will not know which is
which. Therefore, he/she will choose a random planet, and hope it
is the one with, for example, the Hunters. These planets include:
Goynall, Marromarr, Boknar, Deadakuss, and Drinonik. On these
planets, the player will gain companions of every race besides the
Drones. It will most likely be on these sections that the
Character becomes a Special Hero.

Part 10 consists of the Human-Covenant War. This will
inlude Harvest, Reach, Sigma Octanus IV, and many other planets.
This will be the longest section of them all.

Part 11 is Halo 1. You will start out on the Pillar of
Autumn. Killing Humans(yes, this will be rated M). There
will be a slightly different take on the The events in Halo: The
Flood. In which the Character boards the Command escape pod, but
survives. He kills all aboard besides Keyes, and takes him
hostage. The Character will then be on board the Truth and
Reconciliation. He will kill humans, and see MC breafly before he
leaves. Time lapse. The character will travel the Ring, and
will eventually and inevitably come to the place where the level 343
Guilty Spark takes place. He will witness the attack of the Flood
and will escape just in time. The Events of the Maw take place
after a time lapse, and teh Character will have to find a way to escape
Halo alive. He is the one that kills Foehammer in the
Banshee. The Player will commandeer the Downed Pelican, and leave
Halo.

Part 12
is Halo 2 from the Arbiters point of view. This section will be short,
so as not to completely reshow all the events of Halo 2.

Part 13 will be the Attack upon earth. Possibly just a movie.
Interaction With other characters:
Interaction with minor characters in the will be exactly as in KOTOR.
the Player will have the choice of many different dialogues, or may
even type in his own if necessary. Only select words and phrases will
be accepted.

Tell me what you think Smile

When i made it up, i got alot more in depth with the ideas, but i didnt write them down.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm

Wow that sounds AWESOME of course i loved KOTOR so itll have to stand up to it.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:37 pm

Oh, it shall.

I think i would also allow online play...maybe RTS style combat.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:09 pm

Yea, avid...mines really actually completely different. I in know way got the idea from that so...yea. Also, mine would be online, but wouldn't require it. Online play would include Dungeons, Planets, and special group missions that would be played as if it was WoW. You would still use your own character, with all the gear and skills, but the rewards in the Onine-only areas would be much more valuable than the offline gear, at least for group players.

I want to write some more, but im not sure. Everything is just one huge scramble of ideas that is hard to untangle and put down.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:49 pm

NO HALO GAME SHALL EVER BE LIKE WoW!!!!!

I will shoot you if you make a Halo game like WoW
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:14 pm

I havent said the game is like WoW...I said the online multiplayer system and general description is similar to WoW's. To be honest, I think it would be a waste of a game if they made multiplayer end up being RTS style. Why, with Halo Wars? I don't know if you have heard of the game called Two Worlds, but that is sorta what i want my game to be like. Online you can play cooperatively, but you can also fight against each other, and it is no fun if everything you've done offline is for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 pm

This post has been edited by the person who wrote it because it misleads about an opinion and creates tension in the forum.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:49 pm

This would probably be a 360 game, though of course it will never be
made. Co-op may be like Halo, and MP may also be like Halo.
The only thing that would make it RTS, is that you have companions, and
you can tell them what to do. You will be mainly fighting TPS
style.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:44 pm

I updated it quite a bit. There is now a section for gameplay.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Quote :
*Yes, I said World of Warcraft. If you don't
like that the game that I want made is, in a couple ways, similar or
even the same as World of Warcraft I don't really care. Not to be rude
or anything, but I canonly say one thing to that...This is not your
game and you can leave if you don't like it.

You should not post the idea on a forum if your not ready to accept
people's opinions on the matter. I didnt mean to sound outright
rude, i simply meant that a WoW type Halo game will never work(i
think). Then again, my Halo RPG will never work either, so we're
even.

If a WoW halo game was made...I litterally would not play it; despite its Halo title.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:29 pm

AvidWriter117 wrote:
Quote :
*Yes, I said World of Warcraft. If you don't
like that the game that I want made is, in a couple ways, similar or
even the same as World of Warcraft I don't really care. Not to be rude
or anything, but I canonly say one thing to that...This is not your
game and you can leave if you don't like it.

You should not post the idea on a forum if your not ready to accept
people's opinions on the matter. I didnt mean to sound outright
rude, i simply meant that a WoW type Halo game will never work(i
think). Then again, my Halo RPG will never work either, so we're
even.

If a WoW halo game was made...I litterally would not play it; despite its Halo title.
fist of all, that whole thing was sort of a joke...

second, I am completely ready to accept people's opinions, however, when someone bases the idea on a very small part of it, it gets annoying. Plus, I actually think that a World of Warcraft style Halo game, but offline, would work very well, even if it isn't the idea i posted.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:19 pm

to be honest i have never played WoW my post about breaking a neck was a joke, not funny but sarcasm. So i couldnt give you an opinion either way im gonna go and try and delete that post because it leads to the idea that i have an opinion about WoW.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:40 pm

Spartan-020 wrote:
to be honest i have never played WoW my post about breaking a neck was a joke, not funny but sarcasm. So i couldnt give you an opinion either way im gonna go and try and delete that post because it leads to the idea that i have an opinion about WoW.
haha its fine, i was joking about avid's post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 pm

ok, i still edited the old post though.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 pm

Well, all bad jokes aside, anybody have any ideas to help add onto this? I've come to a halt on ideas almost.
Back to top Go down
majorfreak
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:37 pm

It looks really cool. I can't wait to try it out. When do you think it will be ready to play? Thanks you for posting this.
hh gregg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo RPG [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo RPG [WIP]   Halo RPG [WIP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo RPG [WIP]
Page 1 of 1