The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitches and Strange Anomalies

Go down 
+13
Captain-Keyes
RougeSpartan414
ORDINATOR
spartan123209
Spartan-020
Lazer X7
Trotun
Afthotstreak719
Royale
KrAzY_TaCoS
No|R
AvidWriter117
Prophet of Reality
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:53 pm

hehe.... but how do u get to the very top of cairo station?....
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:14 pm

u jup up on several ledges... climb on top of the In Amber Clad... and just walk up
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:26 pm

u do that when ur on the outside of the the cairo station lvl ?
Back to top Go down
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:48 pm

yea....

do u have the halo 2 manual... theres a part about glitches that shows a player standing on a part where hese not supposed to be.. thats where you go up....

its right in front of you when u first go outside... on the left.. walk foward till ur pretty much at the drop off... turn left... antehre should eb some ledges at like a 45 degree angle that u can walk up
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:06 pm

oh ok thanks...i'll try it out tomorrow since it really late over here...
Back to top Go down
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 pm

what time is this fourm on anyways?

its past midnight here and the fourm time is like 11 am?
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:23 pm

well i know crap loads of glitches for halo 2 but there is way to much to type sooo basicly if you want to know some send me a friend request on xbox live or just ask for a specific glitch or superjump other wise i don't know where to start.i know some for almost every map. If i can i will see if i can take a video of them but i dought.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 am

cant u u just take a vid of them and than just post them here with a link or somethin?
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:54 pm

i don't have a capture card otherwise i would.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:27 pm

oh...ok.... well than get one! lol jk Razz
Back to top Go down
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:31 am

their expensive Sad
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:33 am

rofl.... how much are they?
Back to top Go down
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:57 pm

oh and u can fly a banshee into the control room. When flying toward it fly to right.once there turn left and fly down into the hole on the side of the building aaaaaaand cue cut scene. cheers
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:27 pm

hehe ... when u mean control room do u mean Halo 2 or Halo 1
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:57 pm

i think he means halo 2. and a decent capture card can cost in the 80s. a cheap one maybe 30 bucks. so if you want to get me enough money or just get me one then i'll be glad to record some glitches for you. Oh i got a 15 dollar gift card for best buy from the clerk for free so only need another 20 or so....
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:05 pm

sorry for the double post but does anyone know if i can use a capture card from a mac book pro version 10.4.10?
Back to top Go down
Lazer X7
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:20 pm

Yah, I've done the Banshee thing. You shoot the wings off and can fly it through the door by going up. Fly past the brutes, jump out (if you don't it disapears), then run back for after the cutseen (Where elites are appearing out of thin air). Then do what you want with it. You can use it to kill Miranda in the final cutsence, BTW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:35 pm

Theres also supposed to be a way to get the Scarab gun in the last level on Halo @ at least thats what I heard any clarification would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:35 pm

thats supposed to be Halo 2 not Halo @
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:29 am

Lazer X7 wrote:
Yah, I've done the Banshee thing. You shoot the wings off and can fly it through the door by going up. Fly past the brutes, jump out (if you don't it disapears), then run back for after the cutseen (Where elites are appearing out of thin air). Then do what you want with it. You can use it to kill Miranda in the final cutsence, BTW. Very Happy

sry i dont think i have heard of the "banshee thing" can u explain it a bit more...
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 am

In the level with the scarab you lead a banshee into the tunnel and get it to a spot. You then hijack the banshee and fly it to a brigde where you get the scarab gun. You can also fly it over to some building and get a giant soccer ball laughing .
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
Lazer X7
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:40 am

Thats a different Banshee thing. Hard as hell, but fun. Razz

Anyhow, thats on the last level, at the part where mohawk locks himself up.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:21 pm

Yeah last level not in Metroplois, i know how to get it in Metroplois. Im just not entirely sure you to get it in The Great Journey.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:34 am

the only glitch I've ever encountered is falling through the map. it normally happens when you are run over next to a wall by any vehicle really. a wraith turbo boosting is probably the best thing and the body sort of just falls into nothingness. oh and one of the buildings in that multi player map in Halo 2 Headlong that you normally cant get on top of in a banshee i actually got on top of it. its one of the ones next to the building that you can get on top of. ive only done that once though and it was so cool. the ultimate sniper spot. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum
Afthotstreak719

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:59 pm

if its the building i think your talking about i know a super jump to get to the top. theres a jump to get ontop of the building where you arm the bomb, theres one to get on the building next to it where the teleporter takes you, theres one that gets you on top of the 7 colum thing, and one where you get ontop of the building where you get the bomb from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches and Strange Anomalies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next