The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitches and Strange Anomalies

Go down 
+13
Captain-Keyes
RougeSpartan414
ORDINATOR
spartan123209
Spartan-020
Lazer X7
Trotun
Afthotstreak719
Royale
KrAzY_TaCoS
No|R
AvidWriter117
Prophet of Reality
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 pm

2 glitches I found were:

1. on the level Regret I beileve just after the part with the elevator under water, when the pelican is coming and drops of the 2 marines you climb up the hill and jump ontop of the pelican and ride it to the mountains (easier to do on co-op because you have a better chance of liveing) and if you look really hard you could see what the gorge that you had to get across on Delta Halo just after where you land with the ODST's (it's not very detailed) but after you could go mountain climbing and if you get to the other side you could see the sentinal wall and you could get under the lake.

2. On the level The Maw, when you have to cross the trench it is possible to either get on the little bridge thing above where you where supposed to land and you see blood and some guns. or you either fall of the ledge and land on another ledge below you and then yiou could go running around the trench.
Back to top Go down
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUiC72-SNwc&NR=1

I found this video on youtube it amazing apparently there is a scarab gun in the great journey!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 pm

Yeah ok thats what i was asking about thank you finally.
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm

Kool I didn't know there was one on great journey.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Yeah its in the Scarab apparantely, Scarab Gun in the scarab original.
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:11 pm

anybody mind tellin me how to get the banshee to chase u? cuz ive tried it w/ three of em on my ass, and i died
Back to top Go down
Master Chief230
Unngoy
Unngoy
Master Chief230

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm

hey i know how to get a banshee in the last lvl The Maw
Back to top Go down
http://masterchief230.proboards98.com/index.cgi
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 am

Yes yes we all know.
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:49 am

i tried to get on top of the cairo station today, but i forgot exactly wat u guys said so i tried to get on top of the MAC gun =P that worked out great....but can anyone explain how to drop to earth alive?
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:18 pm

I want to know that! Does anybody here know how to do the force feild penetration glitch? If so plz tell me how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:23 pm

RougeSpartan414 wrote:
I want to know that! Does anybody here know how to do the force feild penetration glitch? If so plz tell me how to do it.
wat? do u mean how to get out of a map? in campaign or multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:45 pm

eh i have done it a couple times but i dont remember how...
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:56 pm

Emrald Dragon wrote:
RougeSpartan414 wrote:
wat? do u mean how to get out of a map? in campaign or multiplayer?
It means you could get out of all maps I thnik but I'm asking how so im not sure..
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:15 pm

i did it in one of the campaign maps.... at High Charity...u needed the sword... and do a sword cancel... and u can fly past the invisble wall and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:24 pm

lol, i remember once i was on high charity and i was lookin for jumps and stuff the usual player doesnt look for (by usual i mean guys i know who just play thru and go, "now wat?") and i got on top of the wall where u can walk and find the skull, but i went the other way and accidentally fell, but instead of dying i got stuck on the outside ledge of the window.....i wasnt free till A.J. loaded me sumwhere
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:05 am

I foun a place on High charity that you could get out of but I can't lay enough grenades to get there there was a tree in a closed room except for the ceiling I got up there and I couldn't do anything lol.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Prophet of Reality

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:29 pm

well i think mine was a sword jump but it was on one of the outside portions of High Charity is quite fun...but there wasnt much to do...except try to kill the ppl above by sword rushing them Razz
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:13 am

I also foun a way ontop of thegravitylift thing on the last MC level, you get to the part and grenade jump from one of the 2 boxes around you then you could go all the way back into the yellow room and jump down but there is a deathwall halfway down the purple ramp so...
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:08 pm

ok so no one really ever answered me about jumping from Ciaro station and survivng, but i was talkin sum of this w/ my freinds and i started to wonder, how do u get out of coagulation?
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:54 pm

You could probally super bounce but I have never done it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:38 pm

there is a superbounce but its boring to me so i havent tried it, the coag bounces arent too great but on headlong and what not they are great.
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:13 pm

no its not a superbounce/superjump i saw a video i think on utube where sum dude drove a spectre up the wall behind blu base and got out, its just that the hole in the barrier is very tough to get to it seems
Back to top Go down
[NR] Spartan
Sangheili
Sangheili
[NR] Spartan

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:24 am

just use either a ghost or spectre and u can drive up the wall, useing boost when necersary, unsure about getting out of map there however
Back to top Go down
http://www.naughty-rascals.com
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:11 pm

I have a few other glitches...

1. You can kill the driver of the 2 banshees on the level Halo in Halo CE, but you can't drive it. :\

2. The no enemy glitch in AotCR, I'm sure you all know it so I wont state how. silent
If you want I could.
Back to top Go down
Emrald Dragon
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:19 pm

well i dont know that glitch so i wouldnt mind u stating it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Strange Anomalies   Glitches and Strange Anomalies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches and Strange Anomalies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next