The Maw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favourite Weapon?

Go down 
+13
Spartan 117
Captain-Keyes
[NR] Spartan
spartan123209
talrasha
UNSC Trooper
Spartan-020
Prophet of Reality
AvidWriter117
RougeSpartan414
Donny
ORDINATOR
Rainbow Chicken 28
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:14 pm

we can all agree rocket whores are very noobish lets leave it at that, oh and fuel rod and sword whores are noobs too.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Yes, unless you steal the sword off someones dead carcass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:24 pm

well the guy who sits there with it the whole game and wont kill anybody, and wont die cause he superbounced of the map is a sword whore.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:44 pm

AvidWriter117 wrote:
Dude, chill out. You seem to be the only person here who is acting negative.
haha im not acting negative. anyway, i wanna try out the Brute Mauler. sounds awesome. That and the gravity Hammer.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:32 pm

GH does sound cool, though im sure it'll just be the new Noob weapon, like the sword, RL, SR, FR...
Back to top Go down
http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:43 am

Why do noobs like the sword so much?
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:15 am

there are a lot of noob weapons by the sound of it. soon it would be easier to ask "what ain't a noob weapon" (even though noob weapons ain't the question of the topic) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:11 am

It depends on what type of player you are. Coz I have only been playing seriously for a few months, I have a tendency to not think things through logically, I usually just charge out into the action and start doing...whatever feels right. I usually end up in the midst of the enemy and that's why I like the sword, coz I can do stuff quickly without having to think "Where do I place this shot?" (and I'm a bad shot with anything under pressure). And if that makes me a "noob" then whatever.

I also think that stuff like Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, whatever else is considered "noobish" have their properties in some aspects of the game. I'm not necessarily saying I like them, I'm just saying that they have their uses at times.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:19 am

i don't think a noobs choice of guns makes them bad, i use any weapon i happen to be holding just as efficiently as any other. And Rainbow Chicken 28 would be able to back me up here, that you would need to use noob weapons to kill good players ie me (and even i can kill noobs easy as if they got swords, sniper rifles or rocket launchers all depends if they can use it Very Happy )

(dam still off topic, should really start thinking about getting back to favorite weapons of Halo CE and Halo 2)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:32 am

Dude, we're in the off-topic section. It doesn't really matter.

Well, there is nothing quite like shooting a rocket launcher at someone who kills people with plasma pistols coz they're watching all four screens at once, any new player knows that. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with having a rocket launcher as your favourite weapon, they are extremely useful in the right circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 am

your right about the off topic. though I'm just trying to stay on topic not trying to get others to.
Back to top Go down
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy
talrasha

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:25 pm

my fav weapon would be sniper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 pm

Br or Carbine, i love the carbine.
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili
spartan123209

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:17 am

Shotgun
Back to top Go down
http://unscclan.aowc.net
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:36 pm

MA5B IWCS, FTW!
Back to top Go down
[NR] Spartan
Sangheili
Sangheili
[NR] Spartan

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:37 pm

Depends on map.
But its the Shotgun no matter what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.naughty-rascals.com
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:39 pm

The MA5B is my favorite weapon, but I tend to pick up something else, usually Plasma Rifle, and rarely the Shotgun and Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Captain-Keyes
Kig 'Yar
Kig 'Yar
Captain-Keyes

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:39 pm

My favorite weapon is the carbine not only is it good it looks awsome as well.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae
Spartan-020

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:32 pm

shotgun sucks ass, just throw a sticky and problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili
Spartan 117

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:55 pm

Flamethrower((H1 not H3) and h1 pistol
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
ORDINATOR

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:00 am

i never got to use the Flamethrower in Halo 1, though if its anything like the Halo 3 one it would be good. Smile
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:37 pm

Unless they are standing there...

Oh and the flamethrower in Halo 1 is nothing like it is in Halo 3, it takes longer to kill and you cant set walls and stuff on fire but if you get them for like 2 seconds they are gone within 5.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili
Spartan 117

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:58 am

But also you can get ammo for the h1 flamethrower unlike the h3 were it has a set ammount
Back to top Go down
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo
RougeSpartan414

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:27 am

I know sun on danger canyon to get the Fuel Rod and Flamethrower and just camp inside the tunnels, especially if there are no veichles.
Back to top Go down
Daman
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:46 pm

My fave combo would have to be the sniper rifle and the sword. It has nothing to do with being noobish or not. Think about it. Whats the best long range weapon? Whats the best close range weapon? I cap your friends as they run up to me one guy makes it to my rock and I pop him in the ass with the shotgun. the entire time I'm shooting im taking hits yes,but not many b/c i have cover. The guy gets there shoots me maby what three times? Kills done. Round over right? you see what i'm talkin about?

Gonna copy that and make it black for those people who have trouble reading it. -RougeSpartan414

My fave combo would have to be the sniper rifle and the sword. It has nothing to do with being noobish or not. Think about it. Whats the best long range weapon? Whats the best close range weapon? I cap your friends as they run up to me one guy makes it to my rock and I pop him in the ass with the shotgun. the entire time I'm shooting im taking hits yes,but not many b/c i have cover. The guy gets there shoots me maby what three times? Kills done. Round over right? you see what i'm talkin about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Weapon?   What's Your Favourite Weapon? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Weapon?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next